Reviews for Midnight Visit
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Aww, they really are cute.

YYWKMN.
ImCutePoison chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
I enjoyed it! I really hope you will write another NejixHina.. I just like this pairing! :]
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Aww! Too bad this is fic only has 2 chappies!I wanted to read more! MORE!

It was a wonderful portrayal of the "freeing" of Hyuuga. It was too bad HIashi was one of the "evil" Main House. , But this was a great read! XD
gaarabear666 chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
aww its so cute! and hell yeah for hinata, someone needs to teach those idiots a lesson, it should be her!
kawaiis chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
I'm so glad you made it into a two shot. It does feel more complete that way :3

Super sweet and cute story!
PandaDragon chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
wow very good! amazing genius! i loved it! great stuff please do write more!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
nice story , you did great with the charaters. there weren't out of charater at all. sibling fluff. cute
MlleD chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Aw. Hinata freeing the Branch members. That's not something you see in every story. Well done.
Stephanie8D chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
This was very sweet and I love the friendship, honor given to Hinata by the Branch house. I really hope you write more stories.
darklight8121 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Wow. Just wow. I was a little suprised at the emotion in this. I have come across writers that can write with feeling but this was FEELING in written word. Make any sense? Well it was a compliment regardless. Keep that muse please and finish this!
Stephanie8D chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This was so sweet, I really wish you would continue it, I love the story line, and the way you took it. Please think of lengthening it, and Thanks for the opportunity to read it.
PandaDragon chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
AW! LOved it! continue? or more genius please!
elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
please contuine this story. what will the main branch do if they found out? and poor neji tring to make it up to Hinata and how far will her little sister and the branch family go to protect her?
kat2009 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
ah i can tell this story is going to be really cute! please update, ive never read any hinata neji stories but there's a first for anything, i like it!