Reviews for Manifest Destiny
Butterfree chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
Aww, poor Toph...

It's so sad that since Aang's the avatar, when he makes one mistake, it could cost him so much. Your story just expresses that so well...the only thing I have to say is that you could've added a little more to each sense, but short isn't really bad.

Butterfree chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
Oh, this chapter explained a lot about the previous chapters.

Your writting in the tragedy genre is phenominal, and I love how you mentioned the sins of the past avatars too...this story is just so deep.

Butterfree chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Hmm...still a little confusing, and you're keeping who's POV it is a secret I see ;

Butterfree chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Woah...such a dark story...

The beginning bits were a little confusing with the dialogue(espeically with the scene of Toph dying); but later on, became so sad and scary. You did such a great job at writting so anomynously with the Face Stealer, though I think explaining how Aang became that a little more would've been better.

Phoenix Wingz chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
( That was depressing (and it all started with Koh too).
Phoenix Wingz chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Poor Toph.
Phoenix Wingz chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
XD Wow
Phoenix Wingz chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Interesting combination of different perspectives.
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
XD Wow. This is definitely an interesting side of Aang. A very dark story. Nice.
Achalys chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
That was so amazing!
Shay-sama chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
A Toph rencarnation...that's intresting. It's true...Toph was always so stubburn. Tsk Tsk. It was...a beautiful piece, i can't think of anything else to describe it but dark beauty. I think the vagueness of the story is what made it intresting, the fact that everything was not clear that made you wonder and leave the puzzle solving up to us. Magnificiant.

The one and only
The Last Firebender chapter 5 . 6/9/2008

Wow. That was beautiful. I love it.

I would like to make some lineart for you fanfic. Tell me what you think
Reincarnated chapter 5 . 6/9/2008

I stand by what I said before: for most readers it is hard to follow something written with so little solid, and concrete to follow; nonetheless, this is a very inspiring story.

I love how you incorporated Zuko into the tale. It added something exciting to know that he was involved. Even if he didn't do very much, he was there. I can't help but to draw these parallels...the wrong decisions Zuko made in his past had been mendable, when Aang went back for the same redemption, it wasn't something he could fix.

It was spine chilling to hear Katara's voice saying such hard things to Aang. It solidified the fact that things are different now. Everyone knows that Katara is unforgiving, and I loved seeing that it was possible for her to turn on even Aang.

Everyone is so accurately in character-this is so hard! Poor Aang. I can see him making a decision like that. What you've done is point out Aang weakness, and show how things can still go wrong. I mean, Aang isn't always sure of himself. He's still just a kid. Tragic.

Amazing ;)
K9 the First chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
Oh wow Marvel. You've got quite a talent for many things Dark.

This reality is a very interesting place to visit, but not to stay in.

So, now that The Soul Collector is dead, will there be a happy ending? Witll bending return? Or is this now the status quo?

Should you write new material, I suppose we shall find out.
AStormIsBrewing chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
Really, this is very reflective. I loved it.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »