Reviews for Between Mind and Heart
nhrc chapter 4 . 9/12
I read again this dancing scene with "faithfully" in the background.
The dance scene so bright in my mind.
With all the memories that pass Mikal her head.
And even though I know the continuation (not all! no spoilers if you respond!) The feeling is it really the end. Really farewell. And my eyes are wet.
You have the ability touch people's hearts through your writing. It's a gift.

PS
I love the soundtrack of the story.
When you quotes lyrics I'm looking and listened to the song before I continued reading.
they adds good flavor through my reading. It's bonbons for me.
nhrc chapter 3 . 9/12
For The first time I understand the phrase "kill whit softness" . That was I feal now.
nhrc chapter 2 . 9/12
ot bad enough I read your story until very late at night, now you send me to bed in fear?!
You really good writer, you know?
nhrc chapter 1 . 9/12
(A Panic look)
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
Aww poor guy.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Omg loved Free Bird before but now ill think of optimus every time it comes on my iPod. Wonderful writing: cant get enough
KayleeChiara chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Wow, nicely written emotional triangle. Thanks for writing this, looking forward to reading your other stories!
Onceaffwriter chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I wish I could write like you plus I would LOL if Barricade had actually been a Normal Police CAR
DorkyRogers chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
By the Gods, this is the most tragic and wonderfully bitter-sweet story I've ever read. I don't know if I should re-read this, or get a tissue. I hope to read more of your stories! Keep up the awesome work!
PhotographerWriterFangirl379 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
love this story so far especially the moments between mikaela and Optimus
onewhowatches chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
oh, my god. this was so SAD. i am practically in tears. i've been sniffling for like, ten minutes straight.

i love this so much, and i can't wait to read the others.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
yamiishot chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Oh, heartbreakingly beautiful. Optimus was telling the truth about the vision too, Ratchet has to believe him.
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
That was wonderful, truly wonderful! My personal favourite remains the more comedic one with the vacuum cleaner. Keep up the good work, catcha later.
MrReviewerGuy chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
A beautiful story. One part of me wishes it would never end. And then another part of me tells me that it is this good because it is the perfect length. Thank you for posting this beautiful story on this site. It is a blessing to everyone who reads it.
MrReviewerGuy chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Holy. Crap. That ending was just...Woah.