Reviews for Between Mind and Heart
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
Aww poor guy.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Omg loved Free Bird before but now ill think of optimus every time it comes on my iPod. Wonderful writing: cant get enough
KayleeChiara chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Wow, nicely written emotional triangle. Thanks for writing this, looking forward to reading your other stories!
hughcri chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I wish I could write like you plus I would LOL if Barricade had actually been a Normal Police CAR
ProwlHawthorne chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
By the Gods, this is the most tragic and wonderfully bitter-sweet story I've ever read. I don't know if I should re-read this, or get a tissue. I hope to read more of your stories! Keep up the awesome work!
PhotographerWriterFangirl379 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
love this story so far especially the moments between mikaela and Optimus
onewhowatches chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
oh, my god. this was so SAD. i am practically in tears. i've been sniffling for like, ten minutes straight.

i love this so much, and i can't wait to read the others.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
yamiishot chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Oh, heartbreakingly beautiful. Optimus was telling the truth about the vision too, Ratchet has to believe him.
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
That was wonderful, truly wonderful! My personal favourite remains the more comedic one with the vacuum cleaner. Keep up the good work, catcha later.
MrReviewerGuy chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
A beautiful story. One part of me wishes it would never end. And then another part of me tells me that it is this good because it is the perfect length. Thank you for posting this beautiful story on this site. It is a blessing to everyone who reads it.
MrReviewerGuy chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Holy. Crap. That ending was just...Woah.
MrReviewerGuy chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Gah! Frag! Not a cliffhanger! Oh, MAN this is intense!
Mrs. Kasey Prime chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
OH...MY...GOSH! I LOVE THIS STORY!
crimsonseastorm chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
Mikaela's right...He's every girls' dream /swoons

You right Optimus wonderfully! I adore him D
Bloodshot Chocolate chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Oh my God...this was so moving. ;-; The tears in my eyes won't go away...wow, this story was amazing. I love the way you portrayed the characters and their relationships. I love Optimus, he's such a dork sometimes. xD Great job!