Reviews for Digression
Ano-chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
As others have said, this is the only Wiseman/Yata fanfic out there. And it's wonderful. Despite how closed up Yata was throughout all three games, you've captured the way he thinks beautifully.

The ending did seem a little rushed but as the saying goes, "don't throw the baby out with the bathwater." The fanfic is still incredible with it.
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Cool~! It sound like a Yata/Aura too... and where does Yata knows about Haseo being played by the same person as Sora? everybody says that but is it canon?
L chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
You caught Yata's personality perfectly. He keeps so much kept on the inside, that he comes off offstandish, but in reality he's a very passionate, and some what weary/disillusioned person. Very good job
Digitaldreamer chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aw, I really liked this. I really felt for Yata as well after Redemption, those scenes made him quite interesting for me and I was thinking of writing a one-shot myself. So yeah, I'm really glad to see a fic like this. I love how you wrote this, it seems to fit Yata's thoughts perfectly. He does seem a tad bitter about everything, and it was interesting to see his thoughts comparing Haseo and Atoli to Kite and BlackRose.

My only complaints is you kind of repeated yourself here and there, such as with comparing Pi to BlackRose. I think you had edited it a bit and organized it a tad better, this could have been perfect.

Aside from that issue, this is excellent. Great job!

Amandizzle chapter 1 . 4/26/2008

Me likey!

I love your fics.

Even though I really don't know the characters in this -_-;;

(But I promised to r&r so ish cool.)

...My only complaint is that I can't pick on your spelling this time around (holy piss).
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Ah... This... this was really good. Sort of a "thinking back from the end". It's funny, because I was thinking about Yata today (just started /GU3). I was wondering what happened to Wiseman. Hell, when I saw Yata surrounded, I shouted at the TV "No! Pull a Baltan, Wiseman!"

Anyway, you explained and/or acknowledged everything... I really liked this. I feel for Yata, too. He tries so hard, and there's this self-imposed distance. I have a little pet idea that Wiseman was Sora's friend (and contact with Helba), and it pains Yata to see that friend gone and Haseo in his place.

Thank you. Yata doesn't get much love, does he? ;
hachinoko chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow, this is the first fic about Yata/Wiseman I've seen EVER.

And aside from a few spelling errors, it's pretty good. :)