Reviews for Iniquity
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
PLEASEEEEE do a sequel
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This was AMAZING! Bit disgusting, mind you, but still soooo sweet. More? Please? *puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
More please.
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Aw :s
DeanXCastiel chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
THIS WAS AMAZING! you should continue :D ! Pwetty pwease?
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
That was one intense nightmare! Good thing Rose was there to make it all okay. Poor girl, he better make it up to her!
T'is My Name chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
HEY HEY, LOOK AT MY SEXY, ALL CAPS REVIEW. IT'S SEXY, RIGHT? SO REVIVE/REGENERATE AND UPDATE ALREADY. Please.
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Very nice. Well written. I enjoyed seeing Ten's remorse over leaving Rose behind on the alien ship. I always thought Ten was an utter git in that episode. I liked how you ended the story. Well done.
IDreamofGreenie chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
For a second, I actually thought the dream was real. Shame on you for scaring me like that. I was about to cry. ;)
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Well wasn't that just full of rainbows, unicorns and butterflies.
Juliq chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
That was fantastic! One of the best I've ever read, and it is about time someone made the Doctor realize he was being an ass. I blame Moffat of course. But I digress. The Doctor was a little ooc but I loved it!
thejacinthsong chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This was a great piece. Your descriptions of Rose dead were haunting - you may have given me nightmares. I liked the interaction between Nine and Ten at the end. While watching the show, I was always hoping a Northern voice would start berating Ten for being an oblivious moron.
ifan13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
XO EEEKK! Poor Doctor! Poor Rose! At least we know she forgives him ...
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Fantastic, as are all of your fics that I have had the pleasure of reading :) x
Silver Dragon c chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Smiles. It's not hard to press the button. See I did. Good. Story. And the doctor was an idiot in that episode.