Reviews for The Dark and Stormy Knight
Mirage chapter 1 . 6/11
what a great Pairing, and ...interesting story
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/14
Yeah, that's bad. I couldn't read it all.
DarkenedStar chapter 1 . 4/1
It was the Bachelor's of Eligibility that finally threw me over the edge. XD I can only imagine how much fun you had writing this one. Great job!
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 3/9
Good ole Millard. That "he cut to the chaise" after being asked to have a seat was splendid! (I'd just like to tell millard that I, too, have had paradigms shift right out from under my feet. They're annoying like that, millard, but it's all a part of growing and learning.)
In addition to the persistently paraphrastics, I did enjoy the part where the faire heroin (yah) spoke of subjecting yon beastie to a thorough taunting. Ah, such a cunning plan! (Or, perhaps there's some French in her family wreath?)

I was disappointed that you didn't use "don" or "adorn" in the place of "wore", which is persistently abused and utterly annoying. (Something along the lines of "He had to stop himself from taking in a gasping breath when he saw that she "donnned"/"adorned" the slinkiest silk which fragrantly flaunted her dainty dairy air.")
CottonKey chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Oh god...this shouldn't love it so much...great job. lol Thank you for this lovely "awfulness". It's still better that most of the stories in this site!
Dwarfkin chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh dear lord.
I groaned into my hands so often, the neighbors might have believed me to be in my death throes. I facepalmed and headdesked and laughed and very nearly wept. This was absolutely horrid.
Well done; I commend you for your artful originality.
PLS chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Loved it even more the second time around!
Asmodel chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh, my ! Properly epic XD ! If all badly written fics were like that I wouldn't mind them at all.

Forthright, you really are a genius.
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wahaha...that was just so hilarious & kinda-sweet towards the end. And the last few lines sounded so cheesy that I couldn't stop giggling & thinking 'aww...sweet!' at the same time.
I just love your sense of humor even if its 'Badly written'!
Thanks for sharing this 'badly written fic' Forthright. ;)
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
The first paragraph had many oxymorons and the rest was hilarious...impresive. I will say I was giggling through the while thing:) However the bad writing almost gave me a headache at the same time...I think I prefer your usual writing :)
smilesy chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
interesting...but very strange
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
loved it
ShindyNova chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hahaha, I didn't read the explanation before I began the story and after the second paragraph I was like, "what is going ON? Why is she writing like this!" and then I caught 2 or 3 misused words and I knew something fishy was going on, haha. Very funny!
starwater13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I made the mistake of trying to read this while my family was asleep, and I almost smothered myself I was trying so hard not to wake them with my laughter. Every time I thought I had myself under control I would read another terrible pun or misused word and have to stuff my face in a pillow again. This story is absolute genius, "pondered the pale polygon of perfection" lol!
The Despotic One chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
What a delightful turn of events. I feel bad for not reading this sooner rather than later.

People, this is an amazing story. READ. IT. NOOOW. 9.5/10.