Reviews for The Dark and Stormy Knight
AvoidedIsland chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Oh god...this story...so...I shouldn't love it so much...great job. lol Thank you for this lovely "awfulness". It's still better that most of the stories in this site!
MiuAmarely chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh dear lord.
I groaned into my hands so often, the neighbors might have believed me to be in my death throes. I facepalmed and headdesked and laughed and very nearly wept. This was absolutely horrid.
Well done; I commend you for your artful originality.
PLS chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Loved it even more the second time around!
Asmodel chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh, my ! Properly epic XD ! If all badly written fics were like that I wouldn't mind them at all.

Forthright, you really are a genius.
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wahaha...that was just so hilarious & kinda-sweet towards the end. And the last few lines sounded so cheesy that I couldn't stop giggling & thinking 'aww...sweet!' at the same time.
I just love your sense of humor even if its 'Badly written'!
Thanks for sharing this 'badly written fic' Forthright. ;)
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
The first paragraph had many oxymorons and the rest was hilarious...impresive. I will say I was giggling through the while thing:) However the bad writing almost gave me a headache at the same time...I think I prefer your usual writing :)
smilesy chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
interesting...but very strange
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
loved it
ShindyNova chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hahaha, I didn't read the explanation before I began the story and after the second paragraph I was like, "what is going ON? Why is she writing like this!" and then I caught 2 or 3 misused words and I knew something fishy was going on, haha. Very funny!
starwater13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I made the mistake of trying to read this while my family was asleep, and I almost smothered myself I was trying so hard not to wake them with my laughter. Every time I thought I had myself under control I would read another terrible pun or misused word and have to stuff my face in a pillow again. This story is absolute genius, "pondered the pale polygon of perfection" lol!
The Despotic One chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
What a delightful turn of events. I feel bad for not reading this sooner rather than later.

People, this is an amazing story. READ. IT. NOOOW. 9.5/10.
Anjiru Hyure chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Bahaha! This story was so fabulously horrible! It's one thing to read a story that's bad because the author doesn't care to make it better, but to force 'badness' is funny. I applaud you on your bad!fic! :D

P.S. It must have been ridiculously hard for you to write like this. :)
Sessho-Kagome4ever chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Awesome. Great job. XD
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Simply rife with puns, entendres, and wordplay. An utterly engaging and highly amusing delicacy of fiction with more than one delicious turn of phrase. I especially enjoyed the usage of 'millard' and 'malady'.
Mihzuki chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
My favorite pun? "Won't you have a seat?" He cut to the chaise... Oh lord.