Reviews for Lies
lizook chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Cute shot!

The "No more excuses, sugarpuff." Booth scoffed, picking up a lime green ball with his intense focus on the pins." line sounds very Booth-like. You write them really well; looking forward to catching up on some of your other stories.
Caidence Ryan chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Cute, I am hoping for more. Love the interaction and the secret relationship ( am I the only one secretly thinking that Booth and Brennan are SECRETLY having a relationship on the show and just hiding it?) . I also love the addition of Sweets, he's like the Robin to their Batman and umm... Wonder woman?

I myself am thinking of wrinting a fic in which Booth's baby sister comes down to D.C. for her job as a blood spatter (?) expert and proceeds to make Sweets' life a tad more interesting (which of course burns Booth big time). This of course would include the origins of the phrase "squints". Lemme know what you think.

Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Great story! I love it! Wonderful! It ties in very well with the episode! Perfect! I love the interaction between Booth and Bones! Fabulous!
Habita chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Great job! I loved it.

Thanks for sharing! :-)
hollbets chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
) Awesome. ]

Loved it.

realornotreal22 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Omg! Loved it! You captured the characters perfectly! Amazing! I would actually applaud you! Loved it!
Sarah9488 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
hehe, I had the same thought, but somehow different. For Brennan actually lied to April when she told her that Booth and here were no blue fish. She could't hold eye contact. Sweets would've detected it. And I thought you'd go that way. With no relationship.

But I liked it that way as well. And I'm glad you put the bwoling "rink" in.

CMemilyhotch chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
i think u should continue it! its relly good !
iamwriter chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This was good. I would love to find out they are more than just "work" partners!