Reviews for Minutes to Midnight
Sylphasia chapter 16 . 4/20
Ahhh! Im so in love with Kenpachi haha xD Out of all of them, he's the one that has no qualms bitching about Yamamoto right in the face lol. Even though he has a few loose screws in the head, and a little insane, he has some sense about what really going on, and about what's right or wrong.
Sylphasia chapter 14 . 4/19
I feel sad about Toshirou death... :( But then again... I can't really blame Ichigo.
Sylphasia chapter 9 . 4/19
OH MY GAAAAD! The ship is finally sailing! *does a happy dance*
Sylphasia chapter 8 . 4/19
IchiGin! 3
Wragziez chapter 42 . 11/30/2017
Absolutely splendid this is! Thank you very much for sharing such a wonderful story!
eminadaisuki chapter 42 . 10/25/2017
that's a shame, i was hoping for more, especially with this pairing
kat chapter 42 . 12/28/2016
Holy crap. This was def one of the best Bleach fics I've read...I came for romance and got so much more and loved it. Really wish there was more to what happens after Aizen takes the throne. At World's End was sooooo epic to read as he ascended and the descriptions of power he had. Damn I really wish there was more to this. Loved it.
tanithlipsky chapter 42 . 8/19/2016
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
This is SO NOT my thing and i did read it JUST fo the change did not suite me but one thing i liked is that you do what you beleive in thats a BIG DEAL you are brave
Moon6Shadow chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Somehow you managed to pull of that scene really well and still make it appear 'wrong' I felt slightly sick while reading it just waiting for the other shoe to drop, although noticing Mr. Brightside by The Killers being recommended at the top may have had something to do with it. In other words very well written (and please don't put me through that again) *cough* ahem nice character development I was wondering what would turn him away from her this time around.
HikaruWinter chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
Meet the overprotective sisters -with a penchant for boyish violence mixed in with perfect football accuracy and scary-as-all-shit, brightly-backgrounded-with-ogre-included-(and-a-laddle) smiles.
Yes. I'd pay to see that. Or read that.
With popcorn.
Hana Verrier chapter 33 . 8/22/2014
no grimmi, ulqui, nel! please bring them back! -on a side note: LOL momo hinamori is FINALLY dead, stupid whiny, BITCH.
Hana Verrier chapter 21 . 8/22/2014
why do you keep calling byakuya hime? hime means princess...
Oracle Oci chapter 31 . 7/18/2014
oh hey Grimmjow hello... goodbye lol
i'd completely forgotten he was even there with all the lack of attention he was getting xD
Lila Dunmare chapter 42 . 2/10/2014
one of the best fic I've ever read !
oh and I fell in love with the pairing ichi/gin, they're really sweet 3