Reviews for Runaways Remix: Pride and Joy
You sly Geek. I'm proud of you
The K1D chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Raptor Time!
grey280 chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
You got in my cameo, and now I feel REALLY guilty about taking this long to read it...

WTF is up with Molly? And Karolina? And Jake? SO CONFUSED ARG.

ALSO:

"Monster House" and that's my only guess. Don't know the other universe.
C.J.Robbins chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
'"Nice." Jake thought. "She's almost likeā€¦" Don't got down there, said the voice in his head. Old memories are better left alone.'

Hmmm, wonder if we'll ever get to know who he was thinking of... Also, I can see why Molly likes Jake so much-he actually treats her the way she wants to be treated: as a young adult. Would've posted this in chap. 8 but I've already used that up.
C.J.Robbins chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
'"Yeah..." Jake stopped mid-sentence as a vision flashed into his head; Chase, cackling like a maniac, spewing flames into the living room of Molly's house, with himself at his side, adding to the inferno with a flamethrower.'- "Burn, baby Burn! Disco Inferno!". Lol, truly a hilarious imagery!
Demondog666 chapter 8 . 9/25/2010
Awesome! Each chapter just keeps getting better and better! Please update soon!
C.J.Robbins chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
Awww, little Molly's crushing on Jake! That's actually kind of cute... in a strange sort of way. I know that the second one was from Monster House, but can't guess on the first one. Any hints?
Inifinite-Bit chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
Holy crap I almost forgot about this story, and what the heck is going on between Karolina and Jake.
grey280 chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
Interesting that Hannah has no data in mutant energy signatures... And quite a lot of interesting things other than that. Hannah swears with the name 'Sith'? Hmm. I smell cross-over... Or it might just be my neighbor's dog. Pretty sure it's the cross-over though.

Ultimate Weapon also sounds like a future plotline, at very least. Cool.

May I guess that I might've been the inspiration for the swords? Less lasery than my idea, though... :)

Overall, I like this chapter. It's full of stuff that will lead to more chapters. And well written. Good job!
Rainspiral chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
Sweetness!
Demondog666 chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
Man, things are heating up between Jake and Karolina! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Ryuu-Kitsune-Onna1 chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Yay! Updates are very happy making. And the fact that you updated on my dad's birthday is a really funny coincidence. ;p
Demondog666 chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Man I love Jake! He's so awesome! Is he going to have a brother/sister relationship with Molly? Please update soon.
grey280 chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
Yay Spartan time! I was looking forward to the next update, and now I am again. I REALLY WANT TO NNIW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH JAKE. 'worthless human'? Sounds like somebody mixed some Covie DNA in with the rest...
Daicha chapter 6 . 9/1/2010