Reviews for Discovering the Doctor
skadoo chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
:-D liked this.

Glad it did'nt involve a pole...
Niss Trah chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
HEHEHE! That's too funny! I can completely picture Beverly saying these things.
Aunt Kathy chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
My imagination is far too twisted for something like this... ;)
ghosteye99 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Loved the buildup, though my Filthy Unclean mind wanted me to cover the last line & read it all over again
Scyfy girl chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Haha this is great! So suggestive I love it!
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
That IS suggestive... and I like it! LOL
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I love it! Hilarious! Wonderful story!
primarily chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I giggled when I read the last line 'Though we've only tried tap'. I thought it was referring to something else! Sweet and short :3
DianeB chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Sweet, sweet P/C, but I'm all with SugarDemon on this. I shall never get the image of Data in toe shoes out of my mind. OTFL!
Ke Roth chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
With the exception of a drag ballet entourage in South America (no kidding) male ballet dancers don't wear toe shoes. Dancing en pointe is for female dancers.

Cute drabble, though.
theshipperlogs chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I'm willing to bet that dancing isn't the only talent she's willing to share with Picard. I just hope Data isn't included in this one. Great job, as usual, SV!
The Smart Cookie chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Well done, and very unexpectedly funny. Once again, my mind goes straight to the gutter. And I don't mean "gutter" in that sense, I mean that the image of Data wearing a pair of black tights and ballet shoes while pirouetting on one foot is now lodged into my mind and won't be going away anytime soon.

-JB
StarTraveler chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
wow that was unexpected.
eScapefreak chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I was a bit worried about what the hidden talent would be! But all turned out well.
LynnEGib chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I don't think I want to see Data in toe shoes and a tutu