Reviews for Duo's Salvation
Duaimei chapter 38 . 9/30
So good! I first read this when it was incomplete. I didn't even remember the ending.
DaughterofDante chapter 38 . 1/18/2014
Gahhhh! Made me fu**ing cry that did!
darkredmacabre chapter 30 . 2/11/2013
Awwww I like this chapter
darkredmacabre chapter 24 . 2/11/2013
Oh my god... Demon and siren oh god that's a lovely picture. I can say this is my favorite chapter. Unless it has some better scenes? Ill have to wait and see, won't I? can't wait.
Akumu Nokami chapter 38 . 12/9/2012
It's because of you I've decided JK Rowling is actually Lord Voldemort. She could never understand love the way you inherently seem to. I don't think I've ever yearned for something more than what you've made me yearn for. To have a love like that... Gods, I would give anything. And throughout this entire story you've even managed to keep me from wanting to kill religious fanatics. Hell, you even made me begin thinking about my own religion again. I didn't think it was possible, but you actually made me want to go to church for the first time in nearly ten years.

And the way you wrapped it all up, suddenly tying the story into the series' canon like that! My heart is still pounding.
La Fuego chapter 38 . 10/24/2012
I will tell you that I have gone through every completed story that you've written so far. Your writing style is truly engaging and you have the most compelling plots. I truly, TRULY enjoy reading your stories. But while all your stories are a worthwhile read, I have to tell you that THIS ONE is a MASTERPIECE! _ I enjoyed every word of it and I thank you for sharing it with us! Kudos!
Tanpopo97 chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
Like really, I had finished reading this fic like forever ago, but I heard the song "angel with a shotgun" and thought it fit perfectly
Tanpopo97 chapter 17 . 9/8/2012
Omg ok so this fic is awesome, but I have the perfect song to go with it! Look up "angel with a shotgun" omg its perfect!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/24/2012
Beautiful work. I have always HATED christianity. They kill people (Gay Lesbians and transexuals, they probably don't even believe people lie Me, Asexuals, exist. Fuckers. And, oh, so many more over the centurys. Sorry about the bad grammer by the way. Type and talk fast when angry.) just for LOVING AND HURTING NOBODY, and, their the ones who are going to heaven? I'd rather fucking go to hell, if I believed in any of that shit, anyway. More wars have been fought over religion, then any other thing, including sex and money. I'd believe that. After all. Their god in one of fear, and hate. And that? Can never be devine. Thank you for this stunning work. It demostrates that perfectly. Certainly prfer it more the highest selling book of all time. (No, not Harry Potter. Though, one thing they have in common? Both FANTASY. Yeah, it rained for forty days, and, the whole world was flooded. It rained for more then that over here in Australia, only some of a state went down. Ohh, and, Incest is apparently wrong, and, inbreeding will result, but, adam and eve did it, obviously people of the ark did too. Do not think that would work, we'd all have no spines with that amount of inbreeding. So, bible, fail! By the way. I do not have problem with incest, or any form of love as long as it is consensual who cares what people do with themselves, I read Supernatural after all, and, Wincest is My OTP of all fandoms not just that one. But, I do acknowledge inbreeding, and that hurts the child born, so, I do have a porblem with that. But, for gay couples, or, in the straight ones actually are smart enough no to forget the fucking condom, by all means. As long as it not's hurting anyone, There are wars and death everyday, and, people are still going on about who people sleep with? Fucking prioritys man. Like how fucking long it took for them to repel DADT. If they want to risk their lives for bullshit wars, what bearing would who they fuck have? Wouldn't they say 'the more the merrier'? Oh well, no one ever said straight people were rational. No offence, if you are.) The fucking bible. Not that would be hard. Seeing I burn that. This though, Rarely seen something as mind opening, not closing, and, Gorgeous. Congrats.
Jax chapter 38 . 8/22/2012
thank you for your beautiful story it got a little long at times but that's only cause im so impatient. i feel that you made the characters your own and since you added so much depth into both the characters and story line im both happy and sad to see it end.
color2413 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Having read the entire fic in two days, I would be remiss in not praising it. It is well written, well paced, and ingeniously plotted. It also has a *very* twisty, satisfying ending, and not only did I not see the very last twist coming, but to me, the ending was very moving.

Now I need to read some of your other work..
Annoying Little Twit chapter 38 . 7/19/2012
Oooh, I really love this story. Now I'm off to read your others, because my brain is too dead to leave a more cohesive review. Maybe some other day xD

ALT
Annoying Little Twit chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I love the idea so far, and I have a feeling I'm in for quite a trip. I love how you got this idea from something not even similarly related. I've had that happen... I was eating dried, sweetened pineapples and thinking about how nasty they were and came up with the plot of my first original novel :P And yet, there's no pineapples in the book at all, how odd... :)

ALT
Konpeitou chapter 38 . 6/13/2012
That was a really awesome story! I also sincerely appreciate a story that isn't afraid to demonstrate the level of crazy that religious zealotry can reach, so thank you! I really enjoyed reading it 3
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 38 . 5/31/2012
wow... i'm speechless... i love it is all i can say...