Reviews for The Journal
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
Cool
Mechia132 chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
this is great. to see how made sure that Teyla found the book that john was writing in. This is much fun to read.
Monday the 14th chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
Lol, Jennifer the matchmaker...who would have thought?

Nice story.
CazzBlade chapter 10 . 11/23/2008
Excellent story, really enjoyed reading it!

Love vulnerable John ;)
Asugar chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
I am so sad this is over. I loved it. Sequels please? Pretty please?
Asugar chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
HAH! Great idea for how to break the stalemate. I love their frustration and anguish. This is wonderfully in character and feels very real.
Asugar chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
John's sharing so much with her and went to so much trouble to make it nice and she was so excited and gussied up and he chokes? Perfectly in character. You make me feel so sad for both of them.
Asugar chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Aww. John's trying so hard to be cool and not betray how he feels and she's in shock and Rodney gets caught in the crossfire. I like that she is taking the initiative. He clearly never is. And the talking to the baby is so cute.
Asugar chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
I love this chapter even more than one before. Lorne and the baby, the entry on what to bring her, her excitement and haste to look nice and the cliffhanger end...
Asugar chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
The journal entry on the baby is just gorgeous. This is wonderfully written.
Asugar chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Sam is so cute with the baby. The journal entries and Teyla's responses are breaking my heart. The entry on finding out she's pregnant was SO SAD.
Asugar chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Hah. Jennifer is totally egging her on. I smell a conspiracy here. I love how you write about the baby and the vividness of the emotion in the journal and Teyla's reaction to it.
Asugar chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
The part about the soup and Charin is lovely.
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I love the concept. Your execution is great. I love Teyla trying to justify reading it to the baby. But how can Teyla not know it's John? It only sounds like him and not the other two.
Holly-Batali chapter 10 . 5/31/2008
Ah! I love it! You did such a good job on it! They're so cute together; if they don't end up together in season 5 I'll be mad. To put it lightly.