Reviews for Prime Examples
nolongerhereok chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Haha, that was sweet. I always figured Colette wasn't a total ditz - I mean, really, trained to be the savior of the world since birth wouldn't be entirely stupid. Lloyd's idiocy is realistic, actually. Guys don't know what the hell girls are ever trying to tell him (really, I know.) I don't really like any of the ToS pairings, but godspeed Colette! :)
revolution rae chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Haha, this was funny and sweet.

~Rae
Paosheep chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
This was fun. _

Thanks for sharing!
falcon crest chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Nice, Lloyd is pretty well portraited (maybe a bit too much on the stupid side I mean hugging a tree? sheesh) but colette seems a bit to "wise" compared to her normal personality
KurukiXV chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Lloyd cracks me up. The tree hugging was very descriptive and I was very shastified with the ending.
Houjun Ri chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Pft.

Why is it that I can image Lloyd misunderstand what Martel was saying? Heh. What a tree huger. x]

Lovely. It flows so smooth too. But ... Colette seemed a bit OOC? Other than that, Genis should have fireball Lloyds butt. x)
Player 2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
C'mon, you lovely, lovely tree, you! Bloom for me, baby! Because you're special and important and every being loves you, and your impartial life-giving abilities!
dnomy chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Ok Weird Ideas lloyd weird ideas. Colette seems a bit smarter and less clumsy right now too.
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
It's amusing to think of Lloyd misunderstanding exactly what the tree needed to survive. I like the dialogue in this too, it flows nicely.
onestepback chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
-giggle- Lloyd whispering sweet things to the tree? XD

It made sense that Lloyd might have misunderstood Martel's words.

Nice, very funny piece.
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
AW! SO CUTE! n.n

...Why can I actually see Lloyd hugging the tree...? -_-'