Reviews for Old Wounds
Izzy Jizzy chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
I like this. I hope you continue to make Gibbs/Tony Father/Son type of things. I like it.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
he sometimes showed up for work in black BDUs. Would love to see him in that.

I love when Tony took charge when they were going to do question at the barracks. Gibbs was really proud and impressed with him.

Aww Tony called Gibbs dad. And he didnt mind. Or when Tony feel alseep on him in the ride. It seems so right after everything that Tony has been through. And Gibbs has been there through it all.
Madances chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks, Tracy
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Both the first and the second chapters were good chapters. The second chapter had one mistake. In, "tony had only just re-took" Tony should be capitalized and I think re-took is okay; usually it's seen as retaken; but I think re-took is usable and works alright in the situation as you are using "had" I'm not an English Major anymore so I don't know for certain; but I do think that it works.
Murgy31 chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
I love this story too!
NickTonyK chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
The compassion in your characters makes them come alive. Excellent writing!
NickTonyK chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Totally exciting! Loved the danger! Please write more!
NickTonyK chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
Great cliffhanger, I love when Tony is in trouble! Great job!
NickTonyK chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Love the pride Gibbs displays when Tony takes charge. Would you ever consider doing a story of when Tony and Gibbs meet? I bet it would be fantastic! Just a thought.
NickTonyK chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Loved it! I can't believe I still get to review! I must have reviewed anonymously before. I love me a fit Tony, excellent! Too bad they don't use your story on the show, would be great!
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
I love this chapter, especially the scene in the elevator! Cool dynamics! Please tell me you have more great Tony stories soon!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I've read your story many times! Always enjoy this one and it's prequel. Please, please, please, write some more soon! Love the father/son relationship of Gibbs and Tony! Hope you have more stories soon! Can you tell I'm begging?
ddamato chapter 8 . 1/6/2009
I am really sorry that I haven't reviewed the other chapters, but I was reading this fic while I was in class (I take some classes at night, some in the day. I only read this fic in class so I have something to do; the class is so easy.) Anyways, I just had to review the last chapter, at least.

You really don't like Jenny, do you? lol

I don't know how I feel about the new director, I forget his name starts with an 'L', the actor is Rocky Carroll - oh! and guess what? The new movie Yes Man has Sasha Alexander and Rocky Carroll! Two actors from NCIS! Oh, and Patrick Labyorteaux from JAG (he plays Lieutenant Commander Bud Roberts) is in it too! How cool is that? haha d:

I just thought you might enjoy that bit of info. *grin*

Please keep writing Gibbs/Tony hurt/comfort! *big grin*
NickTonyK chapter 8 . 5/3/2008
Very good ending to this story! I hope you have another "Tony" story up your sleeves! I always like when Gibbs helps Tony, like a dad, excellent!
SparklingCatseye chapter 8 . 4/26/2008
thanks for this story! i enjoyed reading it!