Reviews for 28 Hours Later
bashpr0mpt chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Angry haters? A grouped of people? You lost me at the intro, if you didn't reread your own work, or get someone to proof it, that tells me it's just going to get worse from there in. The fact sycophantic reviewers are claiming this is the best 28DL fan fic ever has motivated me to never read another 28DL fic on this site. How can you review this without mentioning that there is a mass of typographical errors, grammar errors and non sequiturs all over the place so he can fix them, unless you're as uneducated as the aiuthor and didn't notice them? Ridiculously poor work.
harronhermy chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY! It was very well written and thought out; you did an amazing job!
Zombie18 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I thought this was one of the best 28 days later stories on here to be honest, although the bit at the start about Englands highest deathtoll being 300 was a bit of an understatment. Over 360,000 British military personnel were killed in World War 2, along with 60,000 civilians. Apart from that, you've done a good job.
rutger5000 chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
I absolutely love this!
rutger5000 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Wow, now that's how you end a chapter. This is very well done, and I think I'll enjoy the story very much.
ara reed chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
aw, so adorable

and filled with gore

and slightly evil

and TOTALLY AWESOME

THANK YOU!
Jace Calice chapter 11 . 10/16/2009
The story was very well written and I enjoyed every moment of it. The characters were interesting and added very well to the story, which was as awesome as the movies. ha ha
ricreaper chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
Round of applause for the story! Hooray! an absolutly amazing story! I always wondered what would happen inbetween 28 days later and 28 weeks later.

P.S. I couldn't find the poster! Where is it?
Gerkyhen chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Wow I really like this, it's really good, there's a few typos but hey they're not so bad that you can't understand the story :)
Brandon-Illiam-Lee chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
Bravo! a very suitable and calm for the story.
Brandon-Illiam-Lee chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
Again another fantastic chapter. Thanks for the shout out, but it was really no bother, i have loved reading this story. Get the final chapter out soon!
Ethan56 chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
Yay! Great ending. Byrce takes a shot to the spine if I'm correct? Oh well...hope he pulls through.
Ben chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Your story jumps from a cult to an infection, also your writing does not fit with a news report setting and I highly doubt 300 people is the largest death tole in English history I believe every major conflict we have been involved in would top that.

I may be being harsh though as i like the film you are associating yourself with and would expect nothing less than the best lol.
Brandon-Illiam-Lee chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Wow. really good work. sat up till 3 am to finish the evacuation part. please finish the story. you have a good talent for keeping the story fresh and keeping me on edge.
Brandon-Illiam-Lee chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
Wow. I have been literelly hooked to this. Please finish the story off as soon as possible.I have been up till 3 in the mornin reading through all of your keep up the good work. You are truly talented. I need to see what happens with these charecters soon!