Reviews for Time's Treasure
A true admirer chapter 21 . 5/17
Well, this novel is just bloody brilliant! As are the other stories of yours... To be honest, I too, not unlike Hermione have a little chrush on Mr. Snape. ;) I love how you give insight in his feelings, ways of thinking, personality! I have read hundreds of HP fanfics, but yours are the firsr ones that I enjoy so much that I post a review!
Kimmily chapter 46 . 4/1
This was a very sweet story. I enjoyed reading it a lot and it was a great idea. I was very glade to see that you hadn't skipped Severus's years but told everything from his point of view. although it did seem rather strung along without much in between, which wasn't bad, but could perhaps be improved, or not... I was very shocked when Severus died but was glade to see you intended o see him live. All in all this was a lovely story with a great ending and just some parts missing that are not worth mentioning.
Kimmily
I feel like I'm reading a kind of boring rehash of everything that had already been written in the books...already. I wanted something new. So I'm skipping chapters until we ever get back to Hermione and Severus actually getting together which at this rate my never happen since we apparently have to suffer through a faster-paced reread of all the books.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 46 . 9/18/2014
Amazing story, loved the epilogue! I totally love you Severus. In fact, I loved your story from beginning to end! Haha
brnkofeternity06 chapter 44 . 9/18/2014
Engaged! They're engaged! And what a sweet proposal! :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 42 . 9/18/2014
Lol I agree! Ron who?
brnkofeternity06 chapter 41 . 9/18/2014
So Lily brought Sev back and the life debts are repaid. Thank you! Loved this chapter, I'm so glad they're together again :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 40 . 9/18/2014
Wtf. I am crying here! Neither of them are supposed to die! Why'd you kill Severus?! Aah!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 35 . 9/18/2014
She's back! Hermione's back from 1977! FINALLY!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
I'm upset that he's taken the Dark Mark but I agree with Hermione. He was extremely brave to do it. And she kissed him! I'm so happy that she admitted that she loved him! Maybe just to herself but things are progressing, this is great!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
That is just messed up! What happened to him not taking the Dark Mark!? Ugh. Frickin' Dumbledore! :(
brnkofeternity06 chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Great chapter and great advice! I'm glad someone told James to grow up!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
I really like the changes that are happening
And you have me laughing with these interactions with Malfoy, although I have a feeling that it could get serious quickly :/
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
So now he knows about his part as a Death Eater... I really hope this works out!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
The honesty here! I love that they're getting closer :)
1,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »