Reviews for Schoolyard Justice
Old52 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Read on its own, this story is, as others have said, really cute. But read in the context of the mind-boggling Truth and Justice Saga, it goes so much deeper, giving us some real closure and a true sense of pay-off, for the reader, but also for the characters. It's true you can enjoy this ficlet on its own, but if you miss the pre-New 52 universe as much as I do, you won't want to. It's been five years or so since this series first posted and I've come back to read about once a year. It holds up so well - and as DC continues to mangle our legends - just seems better as an example of the best of the Byrne/Moore/Miller-When-He's-Sane era.

I wish you'd continued on with these stories or at least written something else...
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
That was priceless. Shame you haven't followed up with something about Martha, Jordan and Bruce. That was so cute. Thanks for your stories they are the best. Now I have to return to my own writing, which I promised I would do then I found your stories and got suckered into reading them. (laughs) Later...Ghost.
Keepmovingforwar chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
d2- aww love it!
KatanaDoshi chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Batkids are the best kids. I loved it!
Ikurus chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
)This one had me giggling. Very nice.
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
EeeeeeeeK! This was soooooooooo cute! I loved it! Bruce is such an awesome dad! (I can totally see hime doing that!)
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Haha, that was awesome. Bruce is awesome.
Allanna Stone chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
awww how cute!
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That is so cool! I can just imagine him being like that. Lol.
Siriuslover4eva chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This has to be one of the cutest and funniest stories I've ever read! It was super cute, I loved it!
turtlerelay chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I just devoured all the entries for this series (took me many days and many late nights - you had me up til 4:30am at one point) and I just wanted to say well done and I enjoyed it tremendously!

Thanks for the many hours of enjoyment.

ps this particular installment was absolutely adorable.
FelineFriendly chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Nice fanfic! There's one question though: it said at the beginning that "my grandpa can make one of those with his eyes". Isn't her grandpa either Hades, Alfred, or Thomas Wayne? And, if it was Clark she was referring to, wouldn't it be Uncle?
LOPE chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
that was ridiculously cute D
Cassandra A chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Very cute. I enjoyed reading it.
nolongeractiveignoredelete chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
That was adorable! Wonderfully in character and well written. Fabulous job ;)