Reviews for Blessed with Sin
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was a beautiful story! It had just the right amount of romance, action and pensive emotions, and the characters you wrote were perfectly cannon! Brilliant story :)
pinklotus chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I loved,loved this story! I've already read it a few times-and I know I'm going to read it again!

I never thought that Ben had no feelings for Charlie. I think there were feelings there. And I loved the way you portrayed their relationship. Ben might have been dominant over Charlie,but he needed Charlie as much as Charlie needed him.

The whole encounter had a perfect mix of the raw sexuality that I would imagine they would have together,and tenderness.

I hope you write more of this story, or other stories about Ben and Charlie!
silverfox chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I just finished watching the movie, like, five minutes ago and I ran to my computer and uploaded . I was looking for a story almost exactly like this. I hope you wrote more!
papatte chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I decidedly like your yuma fics. :D

uathann :D
Mad Furry Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I really enjoyed this. I'm not normally a fan of slash stories but it involved Charlie Prince so I HAD to read it! Brilliant! I'm glad I came across this gem. ;)
Aranel71390 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Ah! I was so excited when I saw you had written a Yuma fic and just had to read it...my internet's been down for awhile and I was thrilled to see you had something. I must say I was absolutely thrilled with this and adored it. I agree with you, there was a LOT of sexual tension in the movie and slash totally makes sense with Ben and Charlie (the only reason mine isn't is because I HATE the way I write slash...it just doesn't come out well at all). I'm always a little apprehensive of slash fics because too many of them are nothing but smut. That being said, I was delighted to find that your fic was well-written (your style is easy to read while still coming across as intelligent) and actually had substance behind it. I loved the whole green eyes thing...I did know that Charlie had green eyes but had never thought to make a connection to Ben's fixation with them. Quite ingenious. I also LOVED the idea of Charlie taking a bullet for Ben. I think I actually said "Oh my God!" out loud when I read that part, lol. It was just so perfect for Charlie and added an even deeper level to your story. Overall, I'm very impressed with both the fic itself and your writing in general. This gets a standing ovation from me.