Reviews for Learning To Love Again
Troublesome girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
So like i wanted to go read one of your stories and i was like "learning to love agian, that sounds cool" so then i was like NaruIno! O.o woww you like diverged from your n00bish SasuSaku ways and i was like Oh no! but it was seriously cool... yeah, i cant believe i didnt read it sooner. Yeah so i always thought NaruIno was cool but its more of a crack pairing than anything because when people have too much in common it tends to not work out. wow this is a really long review and my hand is starting to fall asleep.

but yeah, in all seriousness good story!

Love ya dahling

TCurry chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
funny fic with moments of seriousness thrown in, good balance.

who was watching sakura and sasuke...uh... do the dirty?

nasty, but funny.
Maniac Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Lol(again3). even though I like naruhina and shikaino, I loved this story and it was awesome!_
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I hate short one-shots, but this one was okay. Cute. )
broken-luv chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I'm not a fan if NaruIno, but this was an awesome story! So, yea, great job!

Keep it up~! D

SoFunkyFresh chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
this story is being continued right, it's not a one shot?

i like this couple! and i'm so proud you DIVERGED! you just expanded your horizons and i was all, go julia, go julia!

naruto is SO you in this chapter, with the flailing while saying "THINGS!" it made me laugh and when he was all, "did you just insult ramen?"

flippin' is so my word! you know what else you write a lot in your stories? you go "said girl" or "said guy" a lot. it's cool though

this story was so exciting, exotic and DIVERSE! go julia go! and it was really good too! this is i think my second favorite, behind the one based off kate and chris, or it might be equal, i can't decide!

it reminded me of 27 dresses, and i reaally wanna watch that right now! even though you already claimed james marsden (good gumdrops!)

and thanks for the thing in the beginning, i felt loved! and you are a nerd, but i am too so it's okay!
Kamui Nephlite chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
LOL..hahaha i have to say that i could really see that happening!
SMOKe13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
holy crap awesomeness! that was a very cute ending. that reminds me of the time when my best girl friend kissed me for the first time and we talked about it the next day and she asked me if i enjoyed it and i lied and said no. i somewhat regret lying to her but in the end it turned out better then expected. in this case not so much. but yeah...
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Nice one shot. lmao it was funny. I enjoyed it alot, and welcome to the NarutoIno world lol. They really rock together and it would so work. Anyway, I think that you did a nice job on this, it was very good.
IIyana chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Well, I usually don't like crack pairings, but this was really well written, so I liked it! Even if in the real series it will be NaruHina.