Reviews for What Hurts
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wow! Intense story!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Well, this was great. And you dont have to watch Bones too much to know that B/B are the bestest ship ever.

keep on typing

* hannah *
Nyissia chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Just one thought in my head at this exact moment...

NO ! That's not possible ! *tears in the eyes*... How could you do that ?

But... it's well written, and it can make sense... *teeth gritting at the idea of this being true*

Nice story _
saturn567 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
awesome job!
megs chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
that isn't the end is it? there was more to the letter wasnt ther?
iamwriter chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Good story, even though it had SULLY in it (EVIL SULLY) but it was BB because Booth is with Bones and Sully is not-yeah!
ForAReason chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
NO WAY! You're a Twilight freak too? *high-fives Brooke* The lion and the lamb are love.

Now that we got that squee out of the way, how about a review, eh?

I loved how you wrote them. I had a very easy time hearing them in my head. It was just like with Sully all over again, Booth pushing his feelings aside to be her friend. Great job! And I have to give another squee over the fact that her password is him. LOL. Too cute.

That final image of her running her hand down his arm and squeezing his hand almost killed me dead. *thud*

Wonderful story and I can't say thank you enough! You're amazing. *glomps the cute little stalker*

As Brennan says... "I love my gift." *grins*

realornotreal22 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
That was sad...poor brennan...( good story though!
Laura chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
What! No, no, no, no, no... you made a typo right? Sully, Seeley, honest mistake, I forgive you! Now, go and put all of our hearts at ease and fix the typo. OK? PLEASE!

Nice piece of writing, even it was based on the wrong couple!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Ouch, that was painful, but it was still very good:) I felt really bad for Booth.

Good work!