Reviews for Never Quite Normal
IrishIris chapter 48 . 11/7/2016
*party blowers* *streamers* *confetti*

This... this was just awesome. I don't even know if you'll ever see these reviews since the story was written so long ago, but I hope you both do, and that you know what a good time finding this came for me. Thank you both so much.
IrishIris chapter 47 . 11/7/2016
The TARDIS is the only thing missing from this happy new life Joshua's trying to make. I get that she's timeless and might not even notice the passing of a few years? But driving to work literally had me thinking about how sad she'd be without her Thief.
IrishIris chapter 46 . 11/7/2016
"He moved like water" ooo good line. Wish we'd got to see more of the Doctor dancing.
IrishIris chapter 44 . 11/6/2016
"Yes, Rose?"
"Kiss me."
"Yes, Rose."

love love love
IrishIris chapter 43 . 11/6/2016
All I can say is FANTASTIC
IrishIris chapter 42 . 11/6/2016
"sounds like a really bad riff for five broken guitars and an accordion" LOL
IrishIris chapter 41 . 11/6/2016
GO GO GO!
How is Rose going to make it there? Where are the other aliens? Why are they on Earth anyways?
You cant leave me with these questions when it's almost midnight!
IrishIris chapter 40 . 11/6/2016
NOOOOO!
IrishIris chapter 38 . 11/6/2016
And the task force has been assembled! we're swinging from an out-and-out romance with some mystery to a full fledged adventure and I"M STILL NO WHERE NEAR THE END AND I NEED TO GO TO BED.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME, WOMEN!
IrishIris chapter 37 . 11/6/2016
The plot thickens! I hope Greg's ok. He was a pretty chill dude. Wouldn't want him to get eaten by reptilian aliens...
IrishIris chapter 35 . 11/6/2016
That conversation went surprisingly well! Can't wait to see what happens when he has to have the 'actually, I promised you I was 100% human, but TURNS OUT-"
IrishIris chapter 33 . 11/6/2016
It's been bugging me which game he was playing! At first I thought Portal because Zed said strategy or something, and then someone said something about weather, but now there's a princess and a pirate ship? Mario?
IrishIris chapter 32 . 11/6/2016
Nothing like a mystery with Rose to get the Doctor right as rain. Why didn't he see it before?
IrishIris chapter 31 . 11/6/2016
I just... every chapter it gets better!
IrishIris chapter 27 . 11/6/2016
Ugh my hearts hurt. I went from laughing at "smirking like a happy shark" to crushed by "I'll wait for you" in one chapter.