Reviews for Never Quite Normal
Caricature of a Witch chapter 48 . 9/25
This story is absolutely amazing. I started reading it on my laptop yesterday afternoon and finished it on my phone some time between two and four last night (not quite sure), and I was too tired by then to leave a review but I'm doing it now.
Unfortunately I'm not good with writing helpful reviews, so it's going to be incoherent babbling about how much I love this story damnit. Because I do. It's fantastic. And I didn't even mind the Doctor being called something that's not "Doctor" which is usually something I hate. So, yeah, this is probably one of the stories I'll reread five times when I should actually be sleeping.
Delirium Majere chapter 1 . 5/2
Am I detecting a 39 Clues reference, or is this sheer coincidence? Either way...awesome. :D
DrunkOnPancakes chapter 48 . 1/17
Wow that was a ride and a half. Thanks for the great story!
Laura6561 chapter 21 . 11/11/2015
If the Doctor was human... I agree, he would be an alcoholic.
Laura6561 chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
Wonderful disclaimers.
Laura6561 chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Loving this!
Drummer chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Imagine: John Smith doesn't exist. John Smith has never existed. He is only an alias used by a man that can appear in any time and can change his face.

In summary: minds will be blown
Summer Leah chapter 28 . 7/10/2015
Oh dear. Poor Bill the shrink.
Summer Leah chapter 27 . 7/10/2015
OK, that was hilarious. Something shocking, indeed!
Stormbringer246 chapter 48 . 6/23/2015
This. This is all I ever wanted in a fic and more. It had ridiculous romance that overcomes all odds. It has personal struggles. It has explosions. It has humor. It has sad depressing points of reality. And I loved every moment of it. This was such a well crafted story. I love how it started from what seemed to be simple, into the subtle inclusion of aliens. The love and effort that went into this shows through in every chapter. The fact that I could binge read this and go, "wait, I've been clicking through chapters?" is a testament to your (combined) seamless writing style. I loved every word of this. Thank you.
Magemaster chapter 48 . 6/20/2015
I loved this fic! It is one of the BEST stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. It's funny with just the right amount of romance, angst, and drama.
genniebean chapter 48 . 4/21/2015
Thank you! Loved this story it was certainly hard to put down. Wishing for more in terms of sequel, I want to see the transition back to The Doctor so badly! In any case, my imagination was captured by this, thanks for the ride!
EmeraldSoleil chapter 48 . 11/8/2014
This fic is brilliant! I don't normally go in for AU or human!Doctor fic, so I'm doubly glad I decided to read this one (until six in the morning, I might add). Lovely writing, pacing, character development, etc. Can't wait to start on the sequel!
NabikiB chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
One thing he never did understand until it was far too late, is that when a human female loves, she gives not her heart, but her soul...nevermore shall it be in her own keeping again: It's just the way we are.
NabikiB chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
I think Rose is Jewish...or at least half. It does happen, my ex was half and raised Christian. Jackie's whinging could definitely make you wonder.