Reviews for Never Quite Normal
Lrnd chapter 48 . 4/2/2009
AW This was just sweetness and thanks for the story :-)
Alliea chapter 48 . 4/1/2009
Awesome Everyone! I am so pleased you are continuing this one! Expect to see you all there shortly...

Alliea
Autumnevening chapter 48 . 3/28/2009
Yay! *dances around the table and doesn't care who watches*

I loved that chapter! And, I can't wait until the sequel. I love how Jackie finally acquiesced. Good job to both the lovely authors. You are truly fantastic.
BarnOwlJareth chapter 48 . 3/24/2009
Wait, no, what!

Just... what?

You can't *end* it like that! Even if there's a sequel! It can't be so... so... domestic!

I demand an alien attack at *least*.

: pouts :

Well anyways, you two already know how much I adore(d) (Past tense now. Sigh.) this fic, so I suppose that rather than shower you with *totally* redundant compliments, I should go off and read up on Eleanor of Acquitane. She sounds utterly brilliant. ;)
DarkAngelXF chapter 48 . 3/23/2009
Wow Incredible story! You're both awesome writer _
wiggiemomsi chapter 48 . 3/21/2009
Love it! Fantastic, epic story; great chapter! 'Pairadox Timeline,' eh?

*Appreciative Hugs*
Isis the Sphinx chapter 48 . 3/20/2009
Wait, complete? Is that the word complete I see at the top of the screen? Holy Crap. Fantastic! Completely fantastic. I look forward to any more stories the two of you write together.

Keep writing!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 48 . 3/20/2009
Okay, so it DOES end. Sort of.

Hooray! -glomps both of you and then runs around happily- And thank you for rendering me completely unable to even think about anything even vaguely regarding Robin Hood ever again. :) Well, I can still do it, just not innocently.

'Course if I ever watched it and heard that song, that would probably be the first thing to pop into my head anyways...

Is October here yet? I'm bored. Lol.
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 48 . 3/20/2009
I feel like somebody has died. :) I mean that in the best way, of course. It's that whole "end of the line" feeling you get when a really great fic end, and you're left with something unanswered or unknown. I had it with ALH, too. You're very good at it, you should know. I'm so excited to see you guys working together under a new username! You're very dynamic together. (Also, Pairadox Timeline is way clever. I was impressed.)

Now, for this, the last chapter. I wasn't expecting to see any part of the montage from anyone but Rose or Joshua's point of view, but I decided immediately that I loved it. I found myself wondering what was going on that Jackie wasn't seeing; I wanted even more to know what that small bit of awkwardness and strain was. I'm glad that Jackie has grown up a little. It seems unfair, but I'm wanting to say that it's about time. All of these characters are wonderful, even if canon didn't give them much to grow off of, and I'm impressed at how you've given them leagues more depth.

Your review reply tickled me pink. Your DSA has been poking me in the middle of my forehead since the beginning of this fic, which isn't an altogether unpleasant feeling, and I think I'm forever going to be expecting that from fanfiction. It's going to put others on a higher pedestal, and most importantly, myself.

The only thing left for me to do is to add your new combined pseudonym to my alerts list, and somehow learn some patience. I'm the sort who can't start reading a book one day, mark the page, and come back another day. I am compelled to finish the book, and have been known to stay up until five in the morning doing so. (Cough-Deathly Hallows-Cough) For me, this is like being forced to put down a really great hardback and not look at it for a while. (Read "torture")

Here's to hoping your muse stays happy and your keyboard gets some exercise.

As always, Terri
Saavik13 chapter 44 . 3/20/2009
Just have to say that you've got classic Who plot ability coming out your ears. This is great and while it may be AU it SO could have/ should have happened like this.

Wonderful talent.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 47 . 3/20/2009
TARDISNESS! -glomps Her-

I'm starting to like the idea of granting Her capitalisation. Hmm. Ah well.

Rassilon, I thought the story was winding down... Is it ever gonna end? Not that I'm getting bored with it, or whatnot, but...

Nice disclaimer. -rofls-
Kathryn Shadow chapter 46 . 3/20/2009
I did not know that, no. I was waiting for your signal to return. Thank you. .

Agh, Scrabble. -irked face- I have the vocabulary for it, yeah, but not the luck. I generally turn out with X, Z, Q, an R or two, random stuff like that, and a singular U for my vowel if I'm lucky. Or three E's and four other completely useless letters. It sucks.

Seriously. I have no luck. I have anti-luck. I recently wasted three turns in a board game by rolling a one, a one, and a two, when I had to be all the way on the other side of the freaking board... rawr.

Okies, rant over. Lol.
zanthinegirl chapter 48 . 3/20/2009
I love this AU- what a fascinating "might-have-been". Lovely ending too- you tied up the loose ends, but left plenty of things to intrigue about the new story.

I love Jackie's perspective on Joshua, and how it changes slightly over the course of the chapter. And her thinking Rose reminder her of Pete was brilliant. Perfect characterization!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 48 . 3/20/2009
*applause*
MyMuses chapter 48 . 3/20/2009
Yay! The whole story is fantastic! I love it! Looking forward to see more of Joshua/The Doctor, Rose, and the gang!
845 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »