Reviews for Never Quite Normal
RuthieG chapter 48 . 3/20/2009
I'm sorry to see this story end, but have loved the journey.

I can't wait for the rest and to see more Jackie/Doris interaction.

On my way to favourate your new username so that I don't miss anything.
lupine-eyes chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
Aw... I must say, I love this story. For an AU, you have remarkable characterization and your writing style is just, dare I say it? Fantastic.

I'm so glad I've already found you on Teaspoon, and I will be looking forward to all future stories you two decide to churn out.

I hope you get the Doctor to sign your contract- the series would be lucky to have you. :D

Cheers.
Mistress H chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
Wow! I liked it and it was a good place to end the story too,(it is getting quiet long) but I'm glad that you're continuing the tale. There is definitly more to write. I really enjoyed reading your story and I read "A Long History" too and what I admire most about your stories is the romance. I feel like I get enough mush and the actual act of loving in your style that doesn't normally happen in other people's fanfics. There's a real sweetness to how you protray their interaction. I'm a fan of 9/Rose pairings because I like the spice of how they interact with each other. In fact its gotten me into reading up Veronica Mars fanfics (I recommend Veronica and Weevil shippers -another bad-boy in leather).

Plus, all your side characters are all great. Ususally, I loath minor characters, but I liked them and they really boosted up the humor and heart.
123-321 chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
wow LOVED IT!

thank you for writing this! i greatly enjoyed it!
Shadowed Gold chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
::reaches offscreen, pulls Ten out for the next line:

"What? What? WHAT?"

::pulls him out, stuffs back under the bed::

NQN...over? But...but...::huge teary saucer eyes:: And APRIL? Two whole weeks? But-and...

...sorry, need to go hyperventilate.

...::gaspwheezepaperbag::...

BRILLIANT chapter. I can't wait to see The Great Brig/Jackie Throwdown. Actually, I'm amazed that Joshua survived that last toss at her. Or is there a suspiciously head-shaped dent in one of his pots now?

Please write more, fast as you can, guys! I don't know how I'll make it until the new one begins!

Your Devoted Fangirl (both of you!)

Teaspoon Stalker
cordelia-lear chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
I love the choice to write from Jackie's perspective through the first parts of this.

There were so many gorgeous lines in this chapter! And Shireen being awesome (which still amazes me, because in every other fic that I've read that includes a form of this character, she annoys the snot out of me) And Wilson, who I love so much, and will never forgive you if the Autons kill him.

I'm so excited for a sequel! *squees*

Loved the use of the title in the ending dialogue.

Just fun, all the way around! *runs off to favorite Pairadox Timeline* Hee.
Generated Anomoly chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
Thanks so much for writing such a fantastic story. I look forward to the sequel.

Jenni
Shayna Maidel chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
*snicker* I think I'll probably be reminded of this whenever I think of Robin Hood... XD. What a great fic though, you both do amazing work! Can't wait to see the sequel.
Qualia Des chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
I saw the "Complete" tag, and I read this final chapter. At first, I thought, "oh no, where's the nervewracking end where Rose finally finds out that Joshua's the Doctor?" Then I read the author's note, and I basically just did a jig in my chair.

Yay for more of your (and OV's) writing, and more of this story! :) Keep up the awesome!
OtherMeWriter chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
wwhat! sputters after the first? No too loong want it now! (don't whine much do I?) In all seriousness I love this story to death and I can't wait to see what happens next. I am officially giving up trying to pump you gals for more info as someone seems to have a serious case of "Spoilers!" (Dang silence in the library)sigh guess I will just have to wait.
Starlite1 chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
What a marvellous ending to a fantastic fic! Excellent characterization, Jackie was brilliant, and definitely can't wait for the next one!
Steph chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
Great story, I've loved reading it!
AFantasticRose chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
When I first went to click on the new chapter I saw one tiny word at the front that said 'Completed'. You scared me! Before I got to the end to see that the sequel will be coming in April, I was already hatching devious plans to get you two to do the sequel. After all there is some much left to do. Rose and Joshua haven't had an alien adventure yet, Rose still doesn't know about the Doctor, and they still have to go to Zed's concert as promised! I can understand wanting to continue with a whole new story, this one was getting quite long and I wondered how long it was going to last. But know we have a brand new story starting with all sorts of fantastic possibilities. And we don't even have to wait too long for it, April 1, that’s just a short hiatus.

Now as for the chapter. I enjoyed seeing all these happenings through Jackie's point of view. She always has an interesting take on situations, especially at the coffee house, that was fun. The whole interaction of everybody was hilarious and I can't wait to have them all together again.

Since this is the final chapter of this story I wanted to say how much I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. I always look forward to it, it makes my Mondays or (depending on how late you update) Tuesdays that much better. I am very glad I won't have to wait too long to look forward to more chapters. Thanks a lot and keep writing!
jaspur chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
thank you! i have really enjoyed this journey and am looking forward to next part of Joshua and Rose's story!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
Good idea, ending it there. Hundred-plus-chaptered stories are a bit intimidating if you haven't been reading along with the updates ;)

Wonderful little bits, as always-the image of Jackie and the Brigadier shouting across the parade ground's going to stick with me for a while!
845 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »