Reviews for Never Quite Normal
SilverWolf7 chapter 46 . 3/4/2009
*cough* I hate saying it, I really do, but...I found this chapter completely boring.
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 46 . 3/4/2009
Oh! Welcome to the happy montage section! It's fluffy and warm and everything good about them. This is where everything looks like it's going to be perfect, and it seems like nothing can touch them. Of course, it's usually after this when something dramatic happens and threatens their perfect weekend. We love this kind of interaction, but at the same time, that little voice in the back of our heads asks how long it can really last.

However, with you guys at the helm, I know that I'll absolutely love whatever happens, and I trust that you'll make it real and honest. I'm particularly interested in seeing how Joshua and Rose are when they argue. I mean, we see how Rose and the Doctor are, but does being human make it different? It's kind of strange, but I think that arguments define a relationship just as much as these deliriously happy days do. :D

As always, I'll be keeping an eye on my inbox! -Terri
OMG My Library's On Fire chapter 46 . 3/4/2009
Your trying to kill me! Brothers name Joshua, my middle name is Rose(It's all my nan will call me) Very graphic sex! I love a good sex scene but I don't wanna be left scared!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 46 . 3/4/2009
Nah, ya didn't offend me. These two are in a certain type of love that I can only dream of having. It's needed for the story, if nothing else.

What I did glimpse as I was scrolling down will make whoever the heck I marry a very happy man.

Now that I think about about, if/when Rose discovers Joshua's an alien, I don't think she'll care after this point.

Nicely written, Keep writing!

P.S. Funny thing at the beginning in bold, was that Six?
cordelia-lear chapter 46 . 3/4/2009
There is so much to love in this chapter, I'd be here forever talking about it, but I'll just pick my favorite bit: the rain. I'm one of those people who loves the rain, and the atmosphere of sitting around playing Scrabble while it rains? Gosh this story is beautiful.

But, I'm a bit of a pessimist, so I keep waiting for something bad to happen... Maybe it won't?

Joshua is very happy right now, so that makes me wonder about the state of the Doctor. He was hiding out until he could handle everything, right?

I know you've made your stance about the physical relationship between Joshua and Rose as it pertains to the Doctor known, and that it shouldn't effect anything, but Joshua is still a bit John Smithish, isn't he? Will he fade away, or is this truly the Doctor minus some memories?

Wonderful chapter.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 46 . 3/4/2009
Yes, I'm still here... I'm skimming a lot, but I'm still here ;)

Lovin' it, especially Rose's realizations and the foreshadowing (right?) of getting back to the TARDIS :)
Vallora chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
[sigh] Awe. That was... well... that just was. The beginning of, what they hope probably, will be the rest of their lives now that they've found each other and gotten over some hurdles.

And now I'm just waiting for the mountain to start falling.

As much as I LOVE this little time for them, you know it just wont stay this calm. And if not now, then there is always the built in 2 years, but this is the Doctor, it's going to happen long before that. I'm just hoping it will all turn out ok in the end. But it's the journey to get there that keeps me reading to find out.

Wonderful chapter, you two. And Jessa, hope you're warm again.
Battlefield Angel chapter 46 . 3/4/2009
So many different words I could think of to describe my reaction to this chapter and it's immediate predecessor and not a single one seems adequate, except maybe the phrase "it's about bloody time!"

Did notice one little spelling/grammar glitch- which is odd considering how careful you always are... the dreaded your/you're... First time ever I've noticed one in a Jessa story... but considering that spellcheck usually misses those darn things, and even tries to correct something that is always correct (glowers darkly at various spelling/grammar programs), it's not a big deal. Excuse me, I have to go fight with google documents in Welsh.

Warmest regards, as always,

K.S.
luna andie chapter 46 . 3/4/2009
I love the flexibleness of domestic.

Joshua and Rose are beyond awesome now that they are back together.

I could totally see Joshua being a teacher.

Looking forward to more, as usual.
123-321 chapter 46 . 3/3/2009
aww :D
OtherMeWriter chapter 46 . 3/3/2009
Sigh oh this just keeps getting better and better! Unfortunately I just keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Why oh why can't I just be happy for them being happy with each other. *grumbles at self then goes back to re-read the whole LOVELY LOVELY chapter*

THANKS Ladies for another fantastic meal!

OMW the original Ficivore
Cat Yuy chapter 46 . 3/3/2009
Rose and Joshua 4ever.

And now that I've said, I'd also like to predict a wave may start trying to topple their love boat.
AFantasticRose chapter 45 . 3/1/2009
This chapter was everything I hoped it would be. And that’s saying something given you built it up for 45 chapters! It was indeed heart-breakingly beautiful and perfect for them. The ending of this was just right for them. And I hope he gets to sleep too, he defiantly deserves it. After sharing all this I can't wait to see what happens next. This was so worth the wait put me through, that was torture. *grumbles at *
OtherMeWriter chapter 45 . 2/28/2009
gugh LOVELY I don't know when I last read something this sweet! Lyrical beautiful, luscious yum worth all the waiting they endured and so very grand. I so hope that when he finally returns to being the Doctor completely that he doesn't mess this up! At least he will have this time of peace and joy for later regardless of what happens to either of them down the line. Sigh

*wanders off to find husband*
Deeba the Unchosen chapter 45 . 2/28/2009
Awesome story so far. I just found this, and I'm really enjoying it!
800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »