Reviews for Never Quite Normal
Cat Yuy chapter 45 . 2/24/2009

*falls over in a faint*

I'm sorry the reviewer you are trying to reach has passed out from GUH overload. Please try for a review later
E.Tphonehome chapter 45 . 2/24/2009

Whoot, go doctor man, lol

Now i cant wait to find out what the reaction of non-hypnotised doctor will be to this, lol _
AFantasticRose chapter 44 . 2/24/2009
The parting of the team and Joshua was bittersweet. He and Rose better go to one of Zed’s concerts. I think I’ll miss him most.

I’ve been waiting till he got back to his flat and saw the changes Rose made. I loved his reactions. Joshua sending her flowers to let her know he was home was perfect. Now that he’s a bit better for her, he can send her flowers just because, instead of an apology. The card was lovely.

And I love that line Stephanie had, it makes you feel good, cause we all know some Stephanies.

I love that Rose couldn’t wait and just had to see him. I didn’t think she would wait.

The conversation with Jackie is interesting, but what did Jackie mean when she said “I want to tell you that I know what you are and that I know you'll break her heart." What does she think he is?

And reading the end of this chapter I really can’t wait until the next one!
Shadowed Gold chapter 44 . 2/22/2009

You know, I always kind of suspected that the Doctor would be good at romantic gestures, even if he didn't particularly feel like making them. He's very good with symbols, just like those flowers. But if he had gone with his first instinct and just dragged her off to bed, I'm fairly sure there wouldn't be a peep of protest!

I wouldn't.

You guys are my crack, please keep dealing! ::prepares a liquid nitrogen bath in hopes for the next chapter::
Shadowed Gold chapter 43 . 2/22/2009
Unit fanboying! Adorable! And now the Doctor's the Brig! ::incoherent squeeing::

Apparently, Joshua is slightly more relationship-savvy than the Doctor. Even if he is just as explosion-happy.
Shadowed Gold chapter 42 . 2/22/2009
Even as Joshua, he does need that entourage around him! :D And the greatest thing? The Doctor defeating aliens with water guns. ALL SORTS OF CANON, BABY!

I think everyone has wanted to go Rose's path with someone in their lives. And Mickey is so brilliant. "We’ll have this down there in a jiffy." Heehee!
ALy chapter 44 . 2/20/2009
You - are - brilliant! Absolutely and fantastically wonderful! I'm amazed I haven't discovered you earlier. May I just say that I love your stories to death? And that they're one of the things that keep me going week after week? I hope you keep this up, if only for your own amusement. Just know that there are lots of people out here that are eager for what you're giving. Or is it just me? ; )
Isis the Sphinx chapter 44 . 2/20/2009
Damnit man, just get it over with!

*cackles* Aw...very sweet. Now, what are you gonna do about the problem with Joshua actually being the Doctor. We know he likes her just as much as Joshua does, so there's no problem there, but still...

Keep writing!
no one chapter 44 . 2/18/2009
BarnOwlJareth chapter 44 . 2/18/2009
"Nothing," Joshua blurted out, then, even faster, "nothing special. "

Also aww.

It's absolutely perfect!

With the flowers, and the adorableness, and the cooking, and the kisses!

And... Joshua still doesn't know he's the Doctor. That's all going to get worked out, right? In such a way as not to break Rose's and/or Joshua's heart(s)?
SilverWolf7 chapter 44 . 2/18/2009
One thing I didn't like about this chapter: the roses he sent. I think, with her name being Rose and all, that he'd come up with something other than a bouquet of her namesake.

And now I think I actually like Bill O_o the mind boggles :P
no one chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
great ending to this chapter
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 44 . 2/17/2009
*SQUE!* I love that last bit, it's so perfect! In fact, I love all of it! PLEASE pretty please update ASAP! :D
Generated Anomoly chapter 44 . 2/17/2009
another FANTASTIC chapter. Some lovely 'joshua' and rose fluff. I look forward to the next chapter!

OtherMeWriter chapter 44 . 2/17/2009
okay yet another chapter I totally adore! His fussiness about what to do first and the deciding to keep the list. Then there was the pink and yellow Rose that was just so sweet I had to read that part twice and then the whole confrontation/not confrontation with both Mickey and Jackie. Just lovely lovely lovely! As always impatiently waiting for more.
812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »