Reviews for Never Quite Normal
IrishIris chapter 25 . 11/6/2016
She has a key! And oh my goodness, the TARDIS humming along to Disney songs is a great mental image.
IrishIris chapter 24 . 11/6/2016
Honestly this story is so important for me right now. It sounds stupid, but it's hiting all kinds of deep stuff.
Also, I dont think I've mentioned how much I love that Joshua is a musician/poet. It's so very Doctor like to have that juxtaposition between war and peace, destruction and creation kind of thin.
IrishIris chapter 23 . 11/6/2016
So, Rose keeps the nightmares away and is the only thing he wants to get sober for (aside from fancy chocolate)? I hope nothing happens to her...
IrishIris chapter 22 . 11/6/2016
He was GOING to fall in love with her, but it hadn't happened yet. Riiiight.
This chapter was so beautiful. They're both so darn good for each other, it's not even funny.
IrishIris chapter 21 . 11/6/2016
Oh good! Rose needs some more people in her corner to make this relationship work. It's always nice to see ladies getting along and helping each other out.
IrishIris chapter 20 . 11/6/2016
Oh this chapter makes my heart ache. I can't be mad at Joshua with him hurting and afraid as much as he is. It's a good thing he's got all these people in his life.
IrishIris chapter 17 . 11/5/2016
Your choice of words always makes me read twice. I love it. This chapter, describing his dancing as 'lithe, easy grace, and dark compulsion.' I never would have thought to describe dancing like that, especially compulsion. It fits perfectly though.

And of course Rose is going to wait for him. Can't wait for them to have some of those hard conversations and really get into it, then!
IrishIris chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
My oh my. A possessive, awed, and happy Doctor this chapter. Fantastic and fluffy. :)
IrishIris chapter 15 . 11/5/2016
Love love love love love! Date chapter went even better than I could have hoped!
IrishIris chapter 14 . 11/5/2016
You know? I really, really like this Harry guy. I don't know enough about Old Who to know if he was a real character on the show, but if he was, I think I would have dug him.

Also, Rose's line about him being "lonelier like the next loneliest person in the world isn't" was really good. Really, really good.
IrishIris chapter 13 . 11/5/2016
When Rose shot down Stephanie, all I could think of was that gif of the stick people in the courthouse where the judge is just banging on his gavel saying OOOOOOOOOOH because DANG that was a smackdown.
IrishIris chapter 11 . 11/5/2016
UGH They were close! She got to see him all shirtless and everything, and then he went all jealous. They'll get it eventually, I know. But they're both so thick!
IrishIris chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
The Doctor was back! For a few minutes at least. Still, nice to see him smiling as himself. :)
IrishIris chapter 9 . 11/5/2016
"She was going to give him such a smack his ancestors felt it." HA!
And iiiinteresting. I hope Rose'll get some information, considering she knows about the B.A.C. being zero. She's meeting the whole timelord babysitter's club, after all!
IrishIris chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
Oh wow. Oh wowohwowohwow. Definitely didn't expect that. She can't go running after a drunk behind the wheel though, can she?
845 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »