Reviews for Never Quite Normal
misuky7 chapter 48 . 1/21/2014
This was absolutely unmistakeably brilliant. Fangtastic this story was. As sad as it is to think of the Doctor with PTSD, with all the war he's seen I would be surprised if he didn't. And blowing up a hospital was marvelous. I adore your work. :3
IanLevitt chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I literally physically cannot. This is so cute. And I've fallen in love with referring to the Doctor as Joshua; John Smith was getting old.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Great story! I love the disclaimers. Never read any as entertaing as yours!
NickFlamel chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
Joshua's birthday is the same date as the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who. I'm guessing that wasn't a coincidence.
ThatWeirdGirl chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
I bloody got it now! Nov 23! The Anniversary of doctor who! Man i'm a moron.
Vampiyaa chapter 48 . 11/16/2013
OH MY GOD THERE'S A SEQUEL?! FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!
Argh I LOVED this story, best Nine/Rose story there is in the whole of the universe (and Pete's World too) I dunno what was better: the story or the hilarious A/Ns at the top. S'unfortunate about the Doctor escaping. Hope you catch him!
... ARGH
AliceMaybe chapter 48 . 10/12/2013
I loved this, the language was engaging, the story line well developed and even semi-believable (it is still fantasy after all) and the characters were truly fantastic. . .
paolae86 chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
Obsessed with this story!
SherlockWholmes chapter 48 . 9/3/2013
Loved it! Sometimes I wasn't sure which I enjoyed more, the actual story, or the ongoing narrative in the authors' notes. Those had me laughing every time and looking for more.

The main story was great. I think I'm a sucker sometimes for a good fixit tale for a broken Doctor. I can totally see him being so despondent after the Time Wars that he can't function. And so I can see the TARDIS bringing him somewhere safe, like to the Brigadeer's house.

I also love the idea of the TARDIS being basically a garden sculpture
HelloImTheDoctor chapter 48 . 6/12/2013
Really did love this story. Hated when the other Never Quite Simple just stopped one day. :c but worth the read! Im never going to know the ending, am i? Well shiz...
TheKitchenMistress chapter 48 . 6/11/2013
Thank you for writing all of these wonderful Doctor Who stories. I have really, really enjoyed reading them. I don't supposed you're still writing? :)
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ok I'm with you so far:)
Beaufale chapter 48 . 4/9/2013
This is cool
RissaKatharine chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I love the name Ishmael 3
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Well, this was certainly spectacular. I enjoyed reading this story so very, very much and look forward to reading other installments of this 'verse (not to mention your other works in general! Considering the quality of the writing and storytelling of this fic, I'll have a lot to look forward to, I expect!).

Thanks so much for writing this riveting story!
801 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »