Reviews for Never Quite Normal
Kila9Nishika chapter 48 . 8/1/2012
Oh, beautiful, beautiful!
Sir Marrok's Wife chapter 33 . 7/10/2012
Score! It IS Wind Waker huh? Pirate queens, cartoon characters, talking boats, fairies? I totally guessed right didn't I? Muwahaha!
Sir Marrok's Wife chapter 32 . 7/10/2012
Is he playing Zelda? I swear the only talking video game boat I've ever encountered was from Wind Waker
Midnight Lady chapter 48 . 7/7/2012
Fantastic!
Jayde Valhalla chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
i like the story so far, but is he going to stay as joshua for all of it or will he go back to being the Doctor?
vannadear chapter 48 . 5/29/2012
This has been and forever shall be, my absolute favorite Nine/Rose piece. Ever. I cannot even comprehend all of the twists, turns, character development and just all around steady storytelling you lot did. It's been utterly fantastic. So if I go back in a bit and re-read it, and give a review for every single chapter gushing over how amazing it is, don't be surprised. You did an utterly astonishing job. It's brilliant and imperfectly perfect perfection. The noted character flaws, the struggles; all of that only made it that much more believable and amazing. Seriously, well done!
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
Oh my, I am such a hopeless romantic... This chapter made me so so happy! Rose is so good for the Doctor, and the Doctor is so fantastic, even if he's all broken into bits and mostly human... Thanks so much for writing!
Larsen chapter 48 . 12/9/2011
Been reading for hours and i absolutely loved it. Thank you!
SeanHicks4 chapter 48 . 11/22/2011
Awesome story...cant think of much else since this one's finished, so it's off to find the next one that's probably posted.
feyathene chapter 48 . 10/31/2011
So this was pretty damn wonderful, I love the fact that the Doctor needed a way to deal with the loss of Gallifrey. Nine was pretty intense and I rather liked him, but the necessity for any being to deal with that kind of trauma and what had to be a major case of survivor's guilt, no matter the 'superior' nature of Time Lords, is never really given a lot of consideration.

The ending was very domestic, much more than I anticipated. I was kinda hoping it would end with Doctor Stewart blowing up Hendrick's (no idea if that's how it should be spelled), just for the sake of how amusing that conflict between him and Rose would be, especially as I'm sure she'd think he did just to get her to quit, lol.

And yea, sorry if this isn't the most coherent, I read this all in one sitting, it's about 3am, I think I'm going to bed now, lol.

Point being: great story, going on my faves list, good job to the both of you. _
Kristen257 chapter 47 . 8/27/2011
Sometimes I think I enjoy the disclaimers to this more than the story, and then I read the chapter and think nope, the story is infinitely better. Especially any bits involving the 'Merry Men'. You know, when you aren't blowing me away with an awesome love story and the formation of a family. Makes me want to go search out the original series episodes as Doris and Alastair(sp?) are awesome as well as Harry, and John reminds me a bit of witty Jack Harkness. But your disclaimers are darn entertaining too. *grin*
Keia wolf rider chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
Yes!Yes!Take the offer!It's Jack Harkness and his show is Torchwood!Take his offer!
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is one of my new faves too. And for the first time I actually paid attention to the disclaimers... which has me choking on my soda when i started laughing... WELL DONE!
Linnorria chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
i love that song. reading that made me ridiculously happy and I have no idea what's going on yet. :D
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 32 . 2/23/2011
Please tell me you didn't get the Doctor addicted to something like Final Fantasy, lol. Actually, no, I can see that.

This is, to quote him, "fantastic".
800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »