Reviews for Never Quite Normal
AFantasticRose chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
Oh, I don't even know where to start. This chapter was brilliant (or should I say fantastic) from beginning to end. I'm not sure which I should praise you more for the flawless evening, the oh so clich├ęd dancing in the rain, or the Joshua cuddles. All very well done and still leaves me wanting more, as usual. I love the fact that he was nervous about the kiss and that Rose had to initiate it. It says a lot about the characters. But Joshua is holding back a bit, but that probably stems from the worry that he is going to mess it up. Such a gentleman, and Rose deserves it. And we even get Joshua opening up about himself, which is nice to see, and controling his drinking for Rose alone. Poor man has issues that will get better is he just lets Rose in. But hopefully thats in their future. I really want to hear Joshua desribe the date to John and Harry. That will be priceless. The 'dream of me' bit was a nice touch, and ended the date perfectly. Fantastic as usual and I can't wait until the same time next week.
JeMS7 chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
That was so cute! Especially the "Dream about me" line. Aww.
Iridescent Twilight chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
lol figures she'd have to be the one to initiate the kiss. Those two together are just adorable. There's not many other words you could use xD
NewDrWhoFan chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
Whee-hoo!

Absolutely wonderful :)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
FLUFF! -glomps fluff-

And that's impressive, coming from me, because (don't kill me) Nine is not my favoured Doctor when it comes to fluff. Or angst. Or anything, really. :/ He's my third-favourite overall, though. (Ten, Four, Nine, and then it goes all wibbly-wobbly and I have no idea what the order is. If you care, which you don't.)
cordelia-lear chapter 14 . 6/27/2008
Aw! They're both so dorky, and in love. Awkward first date, or alien disaster? Can't wait to find out:)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
I love how infectious their in-love-ness is to the people around them-even Jackie!
sarbey chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
A truly fantastic tale. Can't wait for more.
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
*Squee* I can't wait to see what happens. I love all the little references, eg the pinstripes, hand holding, etc. I honestly hope it goes well for them!
AFantasticRose chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
Oh, here I was thinking we'd get the date this chapter, but the bulid up to it makes it extra exciting. At least Jackie's getting used to the idea of the two of them, it makes it eaiser on everyone if Jackie isn't fighting them the whole way. Maybe next time she won't slam the door in his face! And Joshua is defiantly out of his comfort level here, first girl advice then talk of suits? Poor man just doesn't know what to do. Lucky he has John to help him out. But Joshua talking about Rose was priceless, fantastic. He sounds so captivated by her, its beautiful. I almost died laughing when John called old fashioned Harry up and asked if Joshua/Doctor was 'compatible'. Also I just watched the 4th Doctor episode Robot on the Tube of You and I caught the reference of Harry ending up trapped in a cupboard thanks to the Doctor. It bothered me what he ment by that, it finally makes sense now. Please update faster than a week! These long waits are killing me. I'm dying to see how the date goes. Lovely chapter as ever.
Iridescent Twilight chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
I'm really looking forward to their date - I love how cutely nervous he is over it lol, and the way he describes her. It's brilliant.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
Well, I haven't read any of it since I was ten or so, but some details remain. I saw that, thought it sounded familiar, looked it up, and promptly squeed.

... -eyes light up- Is he gonna regenerate somewhere in here? Is he? Is he is he is he? Please tell me he is!

...Where'd that come from?

YAAH -irked at fact that she's already caught all the spoilers she can for the next eppy- Grr.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 13 . 6/19/2008
Oh, what a sweet last line! After a sweet rest of the chapter, taht is :)
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 13 . 6/19/2008
*Squee!* This chapter makes me feel warm and cuddly inside *flutters eyelashes* Ahem, anyways, in all honesty this was gorgeous. I'm glad Jackie understood and let Rose go, and I sincerely hope Joshua doesn't do it again... although I believe if it happened again it would be purely accidental and not his fault.

Stephanie is a bitch. I don't like her. I think we've all met girls like her, unfortunately.

I can't wait for Thursday night in this story! I really want all to go well, but it probably won't knowing poor Joshua's luck.

And gosh those flowers are absolutely gorgeous! Nice choice Olfactory!

This review is getting strangely longer and longer, so I might just end it here before it goes on ridiculously long. So! Summary: Fantastic story, brilliant chapter, craving more as always! :D
Iridescent Twilight chapter 13 . 6/19/2008
I absolutely adore this fic - as shown by the fact that I just stayed up until almost 6 in the morning to read the whole thing through. Looking forward to seeing more.
845 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »