Reviews for Never Quite Normal
tellie chapter 10 . 5/31/2008
Aww, poor Rose. I feel sorry for her. If things will go as I think they will, next couple of minutes will not be the best ones of her life. And then there is also Jackie.

It was very interesting to see how similar and different persons Joshua and the Doctor are. I wonder how Rose will deal with information (I bet she will get there sooner or later).

Thanks
Lil'layah chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
My poor sappy Doctor; didn't occur to him he'd go falling in love.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
Fantastic indeed :)
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
Ohh, bless him. Will there be snogging soon? Not demanding it, just curious. I'm glad he's alright, and I look forward to the next chapter. I wanna see what he says to Rose about her staying with him
JeMS7 chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
So is Rose the one making his memories come back, or was it really just poor tuning?
LittleGreenWolf chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
Aww, still loving it. I adore how you write Nine.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
Just a few problems. Teeny ones. Subatomic. Very very small.

-gasp- Not the COMFY CHAIR! And the YUMMY CAKE is just overkill!

Lovely.
AFantasticRose chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
Finally some answers! I love how the Doctor gets embaressed about the 'cricumstances' of his defense mechanism. And I loved "His smile came up like morning, wide and honest and so happy that less cynical men would have been brushing back tears." that was great, you could just imagine it. But I still dont understand where that cut came from or what it has to do with his piano. Thanks again for the speedy update. Can't wait for more!
mistress haruka chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
Ya! update. I love this story. I do think its a tab slow, but I like the setting. I can't wait to read more.
melanthe lilac chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
I have to admit, I'm a bit confused still, but so far it is a very intriguing AU you've got going here. And would it be bad if I said I liked the disclaimers almost as much as the story itself? :)
AFantasticRose chapter 9 . 5/24/2008
Wow. No blood alcohol content, then what made him crash? Hm... somethings wrong with our favorite writer/alien expert/drunk. '"Oh god, I could give you such a smack," she shouted.' my sentiments exactly. Poor Joshua is gonna get a rude awakening when he's stable, courtesy of Rose. I do hope Harry and Rose get to chat more, that will be interesting. Lovely as always, update soon.
tellie chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
"She was going to hit him so hard, his ancestors would feel it. It would become imprinted on his genetic code and his grandchildren would feel the twinge from it on cold days."

I Just LOVE that! 8D Funny and strong at the same time. That one really made me giggle

I also love the chapter I can't wait how Rose, Joshua and others will be able to deal with all things and all thing at once.

I don't know if it is just me and my English, but I had some troubles with picturing the crash. Metal and metal made me think two cars, but since there was no mentions of the other one, I think it was metal pole with light (my dictionary doesn't know the word...) So that part was slightly confusing but descriptions and stuff after it is very vivid and even visual :)

I really wish you will update soon Last 4 days I have been checking my e-mail just because I wished "new chapter is up" message. Really, if I am not an addict, I am becaming one 8)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
Stupid, STUPID drunk drivers!

Okay. Anyway, well done :)
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
Zero? Ohh, is that coz he's back to Time Lord now? The silly bugger, speeding off like that... Honestly! Lol. Good chapter, rather intense and got me slightly worried. You ever read something when you know they can't possibly die, but you panic about it anyway? It was like that. Fantastic xD
RuthieG chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
I am loving this story. Great spin on the whole thing.

Can't wait for more.