Reviews for Never Quite Normal
NewDrWhoFan chapter 8 . 5/16/2008

But that's really quite an evil place at which to end the chapter ;)
tellie chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
YAY, update! Endorfine overload YAY

A kiss... YAY Happy Rose, drunken Joshua... YAY A car AND drunken Joshua! YAY YAY

Ok, I am not making much sense. Great job again, I just love how you write. So many words and nothing happens but at the same time awfully lot of things happen and reading is never boring.

Waiting for next update YAY
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
I honestly don't know what to say, apart from the fact that I can't wait until you update. I know, I'm really impatient, sorry! But this story just has me hooked
LittleGreenWolf chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
Oh no, drunk driving Doctor... at least I really hope not..
AFantasticRose chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
Okay, half the time I want to thump him on the head and say 'She wants you! Get on with it!' But there both so stuborn. Any way great chapter as always, but I dont understand why he was suddenly so terrified. He was brought to his senses real quick. I love that little sentence "He flung a leather clad arm up around her waist" I can just picture him doing that. Can't wait for the update!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 8 . 5/15/2008

You're making me very concerned, you know.

Heehee. I squeed about that too.

I LOVE JENNY! -hugs her- Pwnage runs through her veins. -wise nod-
NewDrWhoFan chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
Hooray! Back to straightening things out with Rose? Right? Hmm? :)
Lil'layah chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
Hurray for updates! Hurray for the Doctor going back to his Rose!
AFantasticRose chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
Another fantastic chapter. they have the power to make eachother huet in the worst ways, cant they? But at least Rose realized he didnt just ditch her. Pose is just geting beaten up on between her coworkers and thinking Joshua doesnt care (again).I still dont understand why Wilson told Joshua to leave without even seeing Rose? Cant wait for the next one!
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
Well, I'm glad Joshua's disappearance was cleared up for Rose. Can't wait for the next chapter, I wish you two would update more often! :D
LittleGreenWolf chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
I think this story was a fantastic idea, and that the two of you are doing a great job. :D
JeMS7 chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
Yes! Rose knows now. Why did Wilson think that she knew? And why did he send him away? Was it just because of the girls at work?
Kathryn Shadow chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
Yay! -random cheer-

No, I wasn't sane. I was even more insane than I normally am when I'm insane. Rose sightings tend to have that effect. -contented squee-
tellie chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
Wow... This stuff is ├╝ber-hooking. It is so OOC it is just too well in character. Ok, I am not making that little sense I usually do... So strong and tempting universe... I really, really wish you will update soon!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
Dernit! Stupid Time Lord timing ;)
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »