Reviews for Never Quite Normal
AFantasticRose chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
Another fantastic chapter. they have the power to make eachother huet in the worst ways, cant they? But at least Rose realized he didnt just ditch her. Pose is just geting beaten up on between her coworkers and thinking Joshua doesnt care (again).I still dont understand why Wilson told Joshua to leave without even seeing Rose? Cant wait for the next one!
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
Well, I'm glad Joshua's disappearance was cleared up for Rose. Can't wait for the next chapter, I wish you two would update more often! :D
LittleGreenWolf chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
I think this story was a fantastic idea, and that the two of you are doing a great job. :D
JeMS7 chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
Yes! Rose knows now. Why did Wilson think that she knew? And why did he send him away? Was it just because of the girls at work?
Kathryn Shadow chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
Yay! -random cheer-

No, I wasn't sane. I was even more insane than I normally am when I'm insane. Rose sightings tend to have that effect. -contented squee-
tellie chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
Wow... This stuff is über-hooking. It is so OOC it is just too well in character. Ok, I am not making that little sense I usually do... So strong and tempting universe... I really, really wish you will update soon!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
Dernit! Stupid Time Lord timing ;)
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
Aww, why did Wilson say that? So unfair, now Rose will end up even more upset coz she won't know where Joshua has gone! Golly, please update soon!
JeMS7 chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
More misunderstandings abound. Great they'll end up so confused that no one will be happy.
mistress haruka chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
update ya! I like this out of normal setting for doctor who. Its got lots of drama and I can't wait to read more. I've been faollowing your other story too, "A Long History" Keep writing _
AFantasticRose chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
Great chapter. Poor Rose, but she can fend for herself. But I don't understand why Wilson told Joshua that Rose didn't want to see him or why Joshua took it. And that line "He’d gone and screwed it all up again." killed me! Poor Joshua he just can't get a break. Update soon.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
Curses. Cursescursescurses. -sulk-

I'm halfway through The Poison Sky right now... hold on, I have to squee...

SHE HACKED INTO THE TARDIS! SHE JUST WENT AND HACKED INTO THE TARDIS! AAH! -runs around screaming-
coraileen chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
I always liked the idea that Nine could have decided to become 'human' right after the Time War, knowing what he had been throught. I don't think it was ever done before and I look forward to see what's gonna happen... Josh is still the Doctor after all and we all know that it means trouble, one way or another. There is so much things to explore... and there is his relationship to Rose and the Brigadier and... Hrm *tries to calm down a bit* ok, I'm a big Ninth Doctor fan so I hope you will get more ideas and write more of it soon!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Ah, the classic "mum" interruption. D'oh!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Grr. -sulky-

Yay... -slowly falls asleep- -wakes up- Sorry, haven't had any tea yet... it's probably done by now... Hold on. -goes to look-

-comes back with tea- Much better. :D