Reviews for Never Quite Normal
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Aww, sweet. You two make a great team, this story is really good!
AFantasticRose chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
Yes! An update! I've been waiting desperatly for this new chapter and it was well worth the wait. I love when he puts his jacket around her sholders and walks her back and still has little clue of whats going on with her. Poor thing, so confused about emotions, so very Doctor-y. While I was waiting for this update I occupied myself with reading your other story A Long History and I fell in love with it. Two updates in one day, you must have had a good day. Please update soon, I can't wait!
mistress haruka chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Wow! this story is something else! I can't wait to read more. The whole setting is so like a fish-out-of-water, its different and so cool. I really like 9Rose shippers, they have so much more tease and drama than 10Rose. I'll be looking out for more chapters _
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Far out, this is actually really sad. I feel so sorry for Joshua. This is being written really well and I'm definitely enjoying it
JeMS7 chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
That is sad. They just barely missed each other and both had a miserable night because of it. And thank you so very much for answering my questions, the age thing makes so much more sense now.
AFantasticRose chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
This was a spectacular chapter. I can't remember the last time I had such anticipation for the next chapter. I loved the Brigadier, “If the Doctor were to love,” he told Doris when he returned home, “it would be this girl.”

That was one of my favorite lines. And poor Rose, thinking he was only trying to avoid her. Please update quick!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
I love the Brigadier's observations of Rose, and his comment to his wife is just beautiful :)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
No such luck; it's an online programme. There's no-one to yell at but the computer. X(

Chapter's lovely, as usual. :D
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
Ok, for some ridiculously strange reason I really liked the line: "Fantastic," he said and loped off to fetch cake. I dunno, for some reason I can just clearly see that in my mind, and loping is definitely the right word to fit the 9th Doctor. Call me odd, but it was just really clear in my mind when I read that bit.

Ok, now that I've had my ramble I'd just like to say that that chapter as a whole was brillant. No, fantastic! Loved the last line too. Can't wait for more! :D
NewDrWhoFan chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
Quite enjoyable little journey into an AU :)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
It's American History— nothing more, nothing less, which is bad enough as it is, but they go into immense detail at the smallest of events (Seriously. They couldn't even be considered "events", they're that insignificant. And really, I don't need to know what the chamber pots were like in the Revolutionary War— and no, that is not a great exaggeration. Only a very little one.) and then just skip over the ones which might possibly bear some importance... bleh. History can be good, it can be interesting, it could even be fun (Tooth and Claw... fluffy AND informative! Brilliant!); I know this... apparently they don't.

Not sure if I want to murder Joshua or hug him. More murder, really, at the moment...

I just spent nine hours in a car.

Did you see Planet of the Ood? -thought it was good, but could have been better-
afantasticrose chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
I Love this fic. I can't even describe how much I want you to continue. I love all the AU Nine/Rose when he's doing a John Smith(Or in your case Joshua Stewart). Theres something smilar now called In Human Hands on Teaspoon and Time and Chips if they'll ever update it. I'm just sucking it all up! Anyway I'm really hoping for frequent updates and most of all it getting done! I really can't wait to see where you go with this.
JeMS7 chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
So what does John think about all this? And Rose has even more of an understatement with that "I like older men, but didn't know how old" bit. He is around 900 isn't he?
NewDrWhoFan chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Yup, I'm glued to this story-that doesn't get you out of updating your others, though! :)
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Ooh, awesome. Rose is coming to visit! Yay, looking forward to the next chapter already!
800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 Next »