Reviews for Never Quite Normal
cordelia-lear chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
It's very funny to me that the subject of sex and the Doctor is taboo in both the real and fictional world. The characters who know him best aren't sure what to do, never having thought about the possibility before.

If this were the real world, I would tell Rose to run for her life and never look back, but since this is the Doctor, I really hope that they stop dancing around this stupidity and he wakes up. Put him in rehab Brig!

Your work makes my heart hurt. (Yes that is a compliment)
AFantasticRose chapter 11 . 6/4/2008
Okay, you just about made me cry. If I read it again (which I will) I will cry. I think the last few paragraphs have been some of the most heartwrenching I have seen yet in this story. So yes, Joshua/Doctor is sometimes a possesive jerk, but Rose going out with Mickey just to spite him? She's not that cruel, to Joshua or Mickey. And Alistair left to pick up the pieces once again. But I aslo have to say Joshua's line "Precious Girl..." was gorgeous and really shows his mindset when it comes to Rose, he just doesn't think he's worthy of her. You have to fix this! I need the next chapter more than ever now. Soon? Please.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 11 . 6/4/2008
FIRSTLY: That was brilliant. But you knew that already, of course.

SECONDLY: I am going to take one of the new challenges. I'm taking June Challenge 2. -wince- Didn't look so hard at first... it is pretty tricky... But anyway, I'm stubborn, so even if it's crap I'll upload it. Thought you'd like to know. .

THIRDLY: How did I know exactly who you were talking about and what was coming to him? :P
cordelia-lear chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
I don't know why I held out reading this. It's amazing! Wow, seriously.

Drunk driving bit struck close to home for me, as I had to wrestle the keys away from a close friend a few days ago. Eye opener for me, as I never touch the stuff, and don't get out much, but it made me so angry, and I couldn't fathom her logic.
tellie chapter 10 . 5/31/2008
Aww, poor Rose. I feel sorry for her. If things will go as I think they will, next couple of minutes will not be the best ones of her life. And then there is also Jackie.

It was very interesting to see how similar and different persons Joshua and the Doctor are. I wonder how Rose will deal with information (I bet she will get there sooner or later).

Thanks
Lil'layah chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
My poor sappy Doctor; didn't occur to him he'd go falling in love.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
Fantastic indeed :)
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
Ohh, bless him. Will there be snogging soon? Not demanding it, just curious. I'm glad he's alright, and I look forward to the next chapter. I wanna see what he says to Rose about her staying with him
JeMS7 chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
So is Rose the one making his memories come back, or was it really just poor tuning?
LittleGreenWolf chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
Aww, still loving it. I adore how you write Nine.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
Just a few problems. Teeny ones. Subatomic. Very very small.

-gasp- Not the COMFY CHAIR! And the YUMMY CAKE is just overkill!

Lovely.
AFantasticRose chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
Finally some answers! I love how the Doctor gets embaressed about the 'cricumstances' of his defense mechanism. And I loved "His smile came up like morning, wide and honest and so happy that less cynical men would have been brushing back tears." that was great, you could just imagine it. But I still dont understand where that cut came from or what it has to do with his piano. Thanks again for the speedy update. Can't wait for more!
mistress haruka chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
Ya! update. I love this story. I do think its a tab slow, but I like the setting. I can't wait to read more.
melanthe lilac chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
I have to admit, I'm a bit confused still, but so far it is a very intriguing AU you've got going here. And would it be bad if I said I liked the disclaimers almost as much as the story itself? :)
AFantasticRose chapter 9 . 5/24/2008
Wow. No blood alcohol content, then what made him crash? Hm... somethings wrong with our favorite writer/alien expert/drunk. '"Oh god, I could give you such a smack," she shouted.' my sentiments exactly. Poor Joshua is gonna get a rude awakening when he's stable, courtesy of Rose. I do hope Harry and Rose get to chat more, that will be interesting. Lovely as always, update soon.
845 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »