Reviews for Never Quite Normal
NewDrWhoFan chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
Dernit! Stupid Time Lord timing ;)
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
Aww, why did Wilson say that? So unfair, now Rose will end up even more upset coz she won't know where Joshua has gone! Golly, please update soon!
JeMS7 chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
More misunderstandings abound. Great they'll end up so confused that no one will be happy.
mistress haruka chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
update ya! I like this out of normal setting for doctor who. Its got lots of drama and I can't wait to read more. I've been faollowing your other story too, "A Long History" Keep writing _
AFantasticRose chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
Great chapter. Poor Rose, but she can fend for herself. But I don't understand why Wilson told Joshua that Rose didn't want to see him or why Joshua took it. And that line "He’d gone and screwed it all up again." killed me! Poor Joshua he just can't get a break. Update soon.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
Curses. Cursescursescurses. -sulk-

I'm halfway through The Poison Sky right now... hold on, I have to squee...

SHE HACKED INTO THE TARDIS! SHE JUST WENT AND HACKED INTO THE TARDIS! AAH! -runs around screaming-
coraileen chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
I always liked the idea that Nine could have decided to become 'human' right after the Time War, knowing what he had been throught. I don't think it was ever done before and I look forward to see what's gonna happen... Josh is still the Doctor after all and we all know that it means trouble, one way or another. There is so much things to explore... and there is his relationship to Rose and the Brigadier and... Hrm *tries to calm down a bit* ok, I'm a big Ninth Doctor fan so I hope you will get more ideas and write more of it soon!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Ah, the classic "mum" interruption. D'oh!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Grr. -sulky-

Yay... -slowly falls asleep- -wakes up- Sorry, haven't had any tea yet... it's probably done by now... Hold on. -goes to look-

-comes back with tea- Much better. :D

Lovely, as usual.
JeMS7 chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Kill Jackie! All right don't, but I'm not happy with her right now. What does his 'aunt and uncle' think about his Rose obsession? Or his obsession with her song?
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Aww, sweet. You two make a great team, this story is really good!
AFantasticRose chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
Yes! An update! I've been waiting desperatly for this new chapter and it was well worth the wait. I love when he puts his jacket around her sholders and walks her back and still has little clue of whats going on with her. Poor thing, so confused about emotions, so very Doctor-y. While I was waiting for this update I occupied myself with reading your other story A Long History and I fell in love with it. Two updates in one day, you must have had a good day. Please update soon, I can't wait!
mistress haruka chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Wow! this story is something else! I can't wait to read more. The whole setting is so like a fish-out-of-water, its different and so cool. I really like 9Rose shippers, they have so much more tease and drama than 10Rose. I'll be looking out for more chapters _
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Far out, this is actually really sad. I feel so sorry for Joshua. This is being written really well and I'm definitely enjoying it
JeMS7 chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
That is sad. They just barely missed each other and both had a miserable night because of it. And thank you so very much for answering my questions, the age thing makes so much more sense now.
810 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 Next »