Reviews for Never Quite Normal
123-321 chapter 48 . 3/19/2009

thank you for writing this! i greatly enjoyed it!
Shadowed Gold chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
::reaches offscreen, pulls Ten out for the next line:

"What? What? WHAT?"

::pulls him out, stuffs back under the bed::

NQN...over? But...but...::huge teary saucer eyes:: And APRIL? Two whole weeks? But-and...

...sorry, need to go hyperventilate.

BRILLIANT chapter. I can't wait to see The Great Brig/Jackie Throwdown. Actually, I'm amazed that Joshua survived that last toss at her. Or is there a suspiciously head-shaped dent in one of his pots now?

Please write more, fast as you can, guys! I don't know how I'll make it until the new one begins!

Your Devoted Fangirl (both of you!)

Teaspoon Stalker
cordelia-lear chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
I love the choice to write from Jackie's perspective through the first parts of this.

There were so many gorgeous lines in this chapter! And Shireen being awesome (which still amazes me, because in every other fic that I've read that includes a form of this character, she annoys the snot out of me) And Wilson, who I love so much, and will never forgive you if the Autons kill him.

I'm so excited for a sequel! *squees*

Loved the use of the title in the ending dialogue.

Just fun, all the way around! *runs off to favorite Pairadox Timeline* Hee.
Generated Anomoly chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
Thanks so much for writing such a fantastic story. I look forward to the sequel.

Shayna Maidel chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
*snicker* I think I'll probably be reminded of this whenever I think of Robin Hood... XD. What a great fic though, you both do amazing work! Can't wait to see the sequel.
Qualia Des chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
I saw the "Complete" tag, and I read this final chapter. At first, I thought, "oh no, where's the nervewracking end where Rose finally finds out that Joshua's the Doctor?" Then I read the author's note, and I basically just did a jig in my chair.

Yay for more of your (and OV's) writing, and more of this story! :) Keep up the awesome!
OtherMeWriter chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
wwhat! sputters after the first? No too loong want it now! (don't whine much do I?) In all seriousness I love this story to death and I can't wait to see what happens next. I am officially giving up trying to pump you gals for more info as someone seems to have a serious case of "Spoilers!" (Dang silence in the library)sigh guess I will just have to wait.
Starlite1 chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
What a marvellous ending to a fantastic fic! Excellent characterization, Jackie was brilliant, and definitely can't wait for the next one!
Steph chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
Great story, I've loved reading it!
AFantasticRose chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
When I first went to click on the new chapter I saw one tiny word at the front that said 'Completed'. You scared me! Before I got to the end to see that the sequel will be coming in April, I was already hatching devious plans to get you two to do the sequel. After all there is some much left to do. Rose and Joshua haven't had an alien adventure yet, Rose still doesn't know about the Doctor, and they still have to go to Zed's concert as promised! I can understand wanting to continue with a whole new story, this one was getting quite long and I wondered how long it was going to last. But know we have a brand new story starting with all sorts of fantastic possibilities. And we don't even have to wait too long for it, April 1, that’s just a short hiatus.

Now as for the chapter. I enjoyed seeing all these happenings through Jackie's point of view. She always has an interesting take on situations, especially at the coffee house, that was fun. The whole interaction of everybody was hilarious and I can't wait to have them all together again.

Since this is the final chapter of this story I wanted to say how much I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. I always look forward to it, it makes my Mondays or (depending on how late you update) Tuesdays that much better. I am very glad I won't have to wait too long to look forward to more chapters. Thanks a lot and keep writing!
jaspur chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
thank you! i have really enjoyed this journey and am looking forward to next part of Joshua and Rose's story!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
Good idea, ending it there. Hundred-plus-chaptered stories are a bit intimidating if you haven't been reading along with the updates ;)

Wonderful little bits, as always-the image of Jackie and the Brigadier shouting across the parade ground's going to stick with me for a while!
E.Tphonehome chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
please say that there is gona be a sequel to this,

Please, please, please!
horsesrock8 chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
Wow! FANTASTIC story!

Loved every second and can't wait for the sequel!

Coru chapter 48 . 3/19/2009
Multiple times I laughed out loud, and it also got a couple of happy squeals from me. I have loved this entire story (I wish I'd found it even earlier!) and I greatly look forward to the sequel.

And the mental image of the Brig vs. Jackie Tyler is just entirely too awesome :-D
812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »