Reviews for What?
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I like it. 'Did you just call yourself a princess?'
Haninator chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
...Total confusion has descended upon me. I understand the stuff about the princess and the kids, but the other stuff?
timenspace chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
sorry i don't get all of it...i recognize some of the dialogue...but i don't get all of it.
Kit chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Cute! And I have long beleived in the Star Wars/Stargate clear symmetry. So word to that!
Curuchamion chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Weird but hilarious-especially as I've always thought RDA looks unsettlingly like Harrison Ford!

A few more dialogue attributions might be nice, I got a little lost with who was saying what in the middle.
DeniseM chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I just wonder why this is virtually the same as "Nevermind" which you posted in January?
Who-wants-to-know chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Ah, funny.

I liked the side topic-does Mayborne have kids? That was an excellent line to stop at.

Oh, I hadn't noticed the similarities-and there is arguments for Sam not to have read EU star wars books-NJOE series plus LofF. Spoilers for the last nine books are more than enough for me-personal preference and all that rot.

Dialogue is cute-and the excuses work. Both will do anything for Cassie, while Teal'c is an excellent alibi-plus his fascination with Star Wars works.
Orion84 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I love the likeliness between the characters. I'm actually reading the Star Wars EU books right now (as well as the Stargate SG-1 books)and this is just perfect!
lol chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Completely fun! I wikied the EU books a long time ago for no aparent reason, and couldn't help but crack up. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
i always thought how stargate character were so similar to star wars characters
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I liked the comparison.
JFreak1334 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Cute little piece! any more? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

J_F
Generated Anomoly chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
mwhahahahahahaa! that was HILARIOUSLY random! my two fave movies/tv shows pushed together! i think sam should be mara-jade though! :P

jenni
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Definitely funny, but there are still some valid points! Even some disturbing ones...oh and Jack is definitely Han Solo...lol
gater62 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
How absolutely weird! I just had this conversation! Great little fic!