Reviews for Diagnosis
Jolanta chapter 6 . 10/23/2017
In regards to the previous post:
add "archive / of / our / own / . / org" (take out the gaps and slash marks) before /works/10140800
Jolanta chapter 7 . 10/23/2017
For those looking for the continued story:

/works/10140800
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 7 . 9/15/2017
I dont see this author i put search r u sure there is a author Taylor1991?
fhl1234 chapter 7 . 12/19/2016
Thank you for writing this piece; you've done a really good job :) I'm sorry that you're unable to continue posting the story. However, I really do appreciate how much research you've done to make this fic available to the public. I wish Taylor1991 the best in posting it. Thanks for allowing someone else to continue the work you begun. I hope you're doing well over the holidays.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2016
Every time I find some story I like it b
Gets adopt oped ;-;
mostlyinsane5 chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
Hi, I noticed that Taylor1991 never really continued this, and I'm interested in adopting. Would you be willing to let me continue the story as well?
leylinjan chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
so sad that this is abandoned :(
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
:O brain cancer...I cant even imagine that, I have epilepsy and sometimes I blank out but I have never had full on memory loss!
this was a great first chapter, very suspenseful, and leaves the audience anxious for more.
Ceti H. Black chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
I liked your story. It was sad but entertaining at the same time.
nei stop chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Hi! I left a review yesterday I just have some questions :) you mentioned in one of the first chapter Harrys love for music, will we see more of that? I kinda fell in love with the idea :)
And second, do you know of any other drarry fictions who also has tha main plot around a deseas that can't be cured? ( I know it has another name, but my English isn't the best, sorry!) :D I liked the idea, but it's hard to find :)
Thank you again!
PS: I saw you liked bleach, you should try to read some grimmichi fanfictions some time! They're great :)
nei stop chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
This is such an amasing story, I'm so eager to read more when the time comes. I love how this story isn't nessaserily focused on drarry all the time, but it is there. You also dedicate much of the text to Harry, his condition and thoughts. And that is such a relevant part of the story and it makes it so realistic and great and amasing and awesome and I could go on forever! I also really like the way you made the slytherins 'good' since in the original serie they are labeled as more 'bad'. I've seen a lot of fanfictions doing this (duh! It's drarry, of course to do it) but I've never read anyone doing it as great as this! You really make it seem like this could happen in the original story. And that's a great accomplishment that few manage to get just right.
This story just blew my mind, I'm utterly in love with this. I could really go on forever about the great things about this story, like the way you have described Harry, Rons and hermines relationship. Harry and poppy. Dumbeldoor. Draco and his group. How their thoughts and logic make their actions seem so logic to us. Like we know we would have done something about the same. Really, I could go on forever. But I'm really not in the reviewing mood as it is waaaay past bedtime. So I'll just finish with this; you are a great author and you write amazingly well. You know just what to put in a story, and how much of what.
I really enjoyed your story. (and still am as you really have gotten my fantasy going) thank you so much for sharing this with us :) and tell Taylor1991 that I look forward to reading her part as well :)
miissBuffy chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
x
BrokenDiamond93 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Gaah!

Just as it gets interesting, the chapter is ending!

You're mean! *pouts*

I'm really glad the story was adopted.

I really like this story, even though it's killing me inside to read it *tears forming*
Shadow Eclipse chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
SO happy to know it's gonna be continued
tori chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
love this story! please do tell if she picks another site to post it on because i really want to continue reading this story! hopefully she stays here but if she doesnt it will be hard for guests to find new authors without a note :) glad to see some1 adopted ur great story!