Reviews for Never Give Up
jj chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
AMAZING...such an emotional story...your amazing
ObsessiveCompulsiveValkyrie chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Ah... Finally got a chance to review. Okay. I really liked it. Of course, I love anything mushy that involves Cloud and Tifa, but this was good, too. Even though Tifa was dead. I'm not sure I would've liked it as much if the extra scene at the end hadn't been there. Terry is exactly as I'd imagine Cloud's emotionally wounded daughter to behave. I loved the story, particularly the interaction between Cloud and Terry. Tifa being maaried to Reeve sent my alarms a-blazin, but the way it turned out where she still loved Cloud made it okay. I have to ask, though. Why Terry for her name? It's kind of creepy... Imagining a young Tifa with Cloud's eyes... Anyway... Good story, and I find I'm starting to like a little Zack/Tifa -courtesy of Truth-Unspoken- so I'll probably check out some of your fics with them. Don't worry, I'm still a full-fledged fan of Cloud/Tifa _ You should check out Truth's fic, 'Thoughts.' It's pretty good so far. She hasn't gotten too far out of the introduction, but it definitely has merit. 'Til next time!

-Valk
Marisa chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I really liked this. It was so bittersweet and sad. I could imagine Terry being so upset with him that he hadn't been around all the years of her life, but I felt bad for Cloud because he didn't even know she existed.

The ending was awesome. Cloud and Tifa reunited. :D
AngelOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
awesome
eitaro00 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wow, I almost cried. This story very nice. Cool, I like it. Nice touch. love is not easy way doesn't it. Yeah, I love Cloti. Thank's. Your great.
elebelly chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
wow. i think thats a suitable word! never have i read such an endearing and beautiful one-shot where tifa dies. honestly, you have NOT lost your touch! i am positive that there were at least 5 different parts throughout where i started to cry! :). seriously though, it was beautiful. the writing flowed wonderfully and smoothly, to the point where i even forgot i was reading it! and that really does take something. congratulations, this fic will stay with me for a long time :)x
ayame11midori chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I love it! love love love it!

It was sad I almost cried :( Sometimes I just don't understand Cloud and his leaving habits. Doesn't he realize that hes hurting everyone more. (Well of course, he is a made up character with no will of his own) haha.

Well anyway, I really enjoyed it!
YACCBS chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
First off, I'm voting for leaving it as it is.

I liked Cloud's character portrayal, including his reason for leaving both sixteen years previously and his reasons for attempting to leave again. The reactions of the other characters were well done, though I kinda missed Nanaki. :P

Terry's acceptance of Cloud seemed a bit quick, but was still reasonable.

Ooh! I also liked having Reeve/Tifa together. A rarer couple, but I kinda like the idea.

Nice job (as usual!)