Reviews for The Other Weasley
starlit seductress chapter 1 . 1/4
Buahaha...how funny! Never seen that pairing before, either.
Lea chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Hihihi, very nice!
HeatherElizabeth chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Just reviewed PS I Love You and decided to read this. Very nice, I liked it a lot :) I smiled all the way through and I loved how you kept Draco in character ;)

Keep writing!

- HeatherElizabeth
Renn chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
LOL! Perfect ending! Perfect fic, actually! :)
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was brilliant. I loved Harry trying to stop Draco from going in but Draco (perfectly in-character) storms in anyway. It really was great. The idea, the repitition of the line "At least it's not the Weasleys" and then "At least it's not Rose", and the characters were completely brilliant. The only thing I would wonder is why Hugo and Scorpius were snogging in front of everyone in the sitting room. It just sort of didn't make sense to me. Apart from that, though, it was brilliant.
breeutiful chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This is the first Scorpius/Hugo fic I've ever read and it's brilliant. The narration from the point of Draco? Hilarious. I loved every bit of it! Favouriting.
PenguinsWillReignSupreme chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Haha, that was brilliant :P

Hugo/Scorpius is my current favourite ship but there's none over on HPFF. I love it!
koorimechick chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
"Draco groaned and buried his face in Potter's shoulder."

There it is again. Draco/Harry. haha!

This was too great. I loved it. Draco's reaction is spectacular. I can't say enough how much I loved it. And Scorpius. So dainty.

"Aw, fuck!" "At least it's not Rose."

haha. xD Loved it.

It was great how you continously said "At least it's not the Weasley's," then turned the ORIGINAL words back around on him. This was a very humorous fiction. Kudos to you again.

And Harry knew about it! Ha! He knew about the relationship between the boys and was helping them get away with it! Aww...isn't he the best uncle?

But now he must go and be the best support for Draco and try to get Draco to understand how great boy love can be. D
5redroses chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Haha nice! :D
msllamalover chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Earlier on this very day, I thought, why oh why are there NO Hugo/Scorpius fics? I was complaining on the HPFC forum, and to myself. So imagine my delight when Wotcher-Tonks gave me the link to this fic!

It's awesome! The pairing is great, even though I love Albus/Scorpius great, and also rather like Rose/Scorpius. I like how Draco was glad it wasn't the Weasleys, and how he didn't go with 'the Weasley girl'.

Great fic, great pairing!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
cute!
kowabungabrittany chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
that was halarious! well...draco can't say that scorpius lied. he didn't kiss any girl, that's for sure!
meiscool2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
three words.

L.O.L (laugh out loud)

so not what i was perdicting but i loved it all the same...

LOVE IT! hillarious... i'm still laughing... no, wait, oh it passed now...

meiscool2
Your Valensi chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I am the biggest advocate for Rose/Scorpius, but this was just too hilarious and spot on to pass up.

Excellent one-shot; I'm still chortling :)
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
rofl Awesome! I love how the whole thing was from Draco's POV, which made it all the more perfect. Poor thing, I almost feel bad for him experiencing something so startling. He should have heeded Harry's warning. I loved Scorpius's reaction to noticing his father too, and as he leaves the room. Thanks for the laugh. .

Akire