Reviews for Happy Seventeenth
rachiixox93 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
way to go!this is great! i loved it because it's exactly the diolouge in the book, but in her pov. i love it!
katja134 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Nice story, but I really have a problem with this part: She had wanted it to be special, plus she had wanted Harry to stay and get back together with her.

Ginny would never have expected Harry to stay and get back together with her. The latter maybe, but she knew that he was on an important mission. Ginny knew Harry- she wouldn't not have expected him to stay with her and abadon his search for the horcruxes and he would never have done it, even if Ron hadn't interrupted. That sentence, and the part with things finally going her way, well forgive me, but it sounds like something Romilda would said.

Otherwise, it is a good idea and a nice story. Sorry for being so harsh.

Katja
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I liked the conclusion of this piece. Man, if I'd been Ginny I'd been so upset by Ron...AH and it was going so well...

:D nice.
emkayy chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
You're right-that is sad

Plus, I love the personal oppinions we talked about that were added in ]

Overall, great story, darlingg. You're a fantastic writer. Keep it up!
TheNightimeSky chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Aw! I love Ginny. She's so tough. I mean, she has to suffer for like seven years while Harry didnt even acknowledge her, and then he DOES, and he dumps her! She totally deserves him after all of this. :)

Great job!