Reviews for Two Southerners and the Rain
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
aw! and heaven knows Remy will probably love the fact that she got him something, but i doubt he'll accept it. but she'll probably figure out a way to make him keep it. or manipulate him into it, cuz obviously Remy would do anything for his Rogue. and dear lord, that tiffany chick is such a b!5h! god, i just wanna strangle her! and Remy will reassure all her fears during their makeup date... is the reason why Rogue is getting Remy something because of what tiffany said? cuz if that's it, i have the feeling Remy will know, just becuz he's Remy... and becuz he knows Rogue so well. and Remy will calm her down, but she'll have to hear it from him, not Kitty, or anyone else, though they all know Remy doesnt care if he cant touch her, just that he has her... i think that's so sweet, that he doesnt care about touching, cuz he cares about Rogue so much... :)

anyways, PLEASE UPDATE! cuz this story is awesomely amazing! and i was just ranting and raving about how awesome it was, is basically what that translates into! :D so update, Update, UPdate, UPDate, UPDAte, UPDATe, UPDATE! :D

luve,

Fairy!
Jalice1517 chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
Ya know, I really love your Jalice stories!

But the amazing writing u did with this story is completely awesome! I wish you would write more for it, I never thought i would get so into X men like i have. And at first I was a bit confused, I was trying to remember if this story was for X Men Evolution or the old '90's animated show. Cuz in the '90's show she called him Swamp Rat, but she's not golt like she is in Evolution

But i got it :D its a little of both, lol, however i cant figure out if she is in her teens like in Evolution or near her 20's or such.

But anyway! Please, this story is very good, and it would be awesome if you would continue it! Ive come to know and love Romy, and man, they are so cool
Allleila chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
This story is awesome. I really like how your portraying Rogue and Remys characters. I especially liked how Remy didn't wear his goases to go into the Stake House in chapter 2. With him being so sexily confdent it just makes no sense to me as to why he should cover his eyes. Please post the next chapter as I really want to know what Remys surprise is. I really like your style of writing so the prospect of a future sequel has me really intrigued. Can't wait.
yohnagirl4eva chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
*squels* Like, oh my God. What's going to happen? What's Remy's big suprise? Please update soon, I'm dying to know. I can't remember the last time I got so wrapped up in a story. I was giggling al the way through, especially with that bit where Rogue poured soda over that awful girls head. hehehe.
ziRi.butterfly chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
hha... love what u did to tiffany... that bitch... lol

i enjoyed the part where tabby suggested that rogue should give remy an underwear, classic and embarrassing...

can't wait for what remy has in store for roguey.
xXEvil-AngelXx chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Hey dude another fabbity fab chapter. Yay for shopkeeper man! Down with Tiffany! Lol. The bit with the eighteen minutes made me giggle but then Laura's sweet obliviousness in social situations always makes me laugh. Keep it up love!
pennylane87 chapter 6 . 6/29/2008
Hey I do like this one, I'm kind of enjoying the girls day out, now I'm wondering what does remy has in mind, I'm pretty sure it's going to be something nice.

take care :D
The Duplicitous One chapter 6 . 6/29/2008
I take beack everything I said in the last review. I'm actually starting to enjoy the girls days out. Is Remy gonna give Rogue her surprise at 6? I hope so. Please update soon! BTW The chapter was great. Why didn't you like it?

REMY & ROMY FOREVER!
Ace chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
The story seems to be progressing nicely. Update Soon.
rougeplum chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
I like the story, my only advice is work on spelling and word choice b/c some of the words you used weren't used correctly, i.e since instead sense.

Overall i enjoy reading your work, keep updating.
tfobmv18 chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
I like it. I wonder what Remy has planned for their date. Keep up the good work. Sunglasses is a bad idea, Rogue likes his eyes so she would have to be crazy to hide them.
Crack4sure chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
A giftcard?
Wanda W chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
Actually I liked this chapter. It was a fun exploration of the different personalities and the way they all handle their differences but still find ways to get along so well, plus we got to bash that wench Tiffany some more... that's always good, clean fun. LOL I wish she'd been able to find the perfect gift for him, but maybe that's something she can do at another time or something.

Wanda
Dark chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
Loved the chapter. Update Soon. Thanks
RomyLover chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
Looking forward to reading the ROMY in the next chapter. )