Reviews for Full Circle
Jman12394 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
What comes around goes around. Well done, well done indeed.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I like how you made Minato a competent all rounder ninja. Nothing spectacular but still impressive considering he really didn't have special innate talent most shinobi are famous for. All he had is stubborn determination to succeed on his goals, the little side projects he had and efficient work ethic.

I'd like to pretend this was some kind of beta version of Kushina since the red hair is enough to delude me into thinking female Kyuubi is really Kushina. Besides, Kishi creates shit on the fly and couldn't even be bothered to give the Yondaime a name for years. The stunts he keep on pulling makes me want to both rip my hair off and strangle him. Other times he gets lucky and everybody is content on the flashbacks.

Memorable take on Yondaime's background and history with the Kyuubi even if its now rendered AU.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Very interesting story
Warrior of Aces chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Unexpected...
chrnno chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Wow... This was pretty awesome, it gives a really good idea of who Minato was and shows a very interesting Kyuubi...

Is it wrong I find this more plausible than canon?
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
HAHAHAHAHA
Yoholic chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Nice au oneshot
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Ahahahaahhaaha...quite the bland human you are, and soothing yet dull.
erik chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
A great fun twist, thanks.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
this is a amazing fic I really wish you could have made it a full story though
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Yes, best Naru/Kyuubi story ever read. Minato is a true ultimate badass in this story and i say best explanation for why the kyuubi was sealed into a newborn. Right off the bat this is now in my top 5 all time favorites, out of the 589 fics i have read from yaoi, yuri, harem, single pairing, all genres and all ratings.
Lupus O'Fluna chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I like it... I truly do. The setting is nice and slow, almost feel's like looking into another's memory... Minato is Naruto make's a grate change to the storyline... having him so non-shalont about his power was a grate idea and having the 'flying thunder god tecneek' (cos hell know's I cant pull the proper name out of my head) have many flaws is somthing I'd like to se pepol do more often (cos it's way too powefull if it dosen't).

Grate story L.O'Fluna; dislexsic so sor 4 d spell's k
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
It's odd I haven't reviewed this here. It's one of my favorite stories that I make a habit of reading every few months or so.
RinnaS chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Oh it was so damn great! I was reluctant to read it at first, but now I’m so happy I did.

Keep up the good work!