Reviews for Full Circle
Me chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Perfect! Utterly perfect! I love this so much I can't even explain. So incredibly aewsome! I don't have any critisism or even any parts that I liked best because IT WAS ALL PERFECT!
Ayake Rin chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Hahahahaha! I love it. This story ties up so many slightly loose ends and works with what everyone already knows so well. This is some of the best writing I have every read, including professionally published books and stories. I never would have thought of the Kyuubi being a girl though. Really awesome. Keep on writing! D
bosniadovlin chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Oh, words can not express how much I love this story.

Amazing.
X59 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
man this was just awesome.

The end was funny as hell.

I can just see how Konoha will react to having to pay rent to the Kyuubi.
shadowzerover5 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Cool oneshot.

Oh and what's TFF?
Woodsymoments chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
another rilliant fanfic case13 i like all of your fics but this is my favourite and probably one of the most original ideas in naruto fanfiction
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Oh wow, this Is one of my absolute favs, I wish you'd write more on it
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This was quite the entertaining piece! 'Charging rent' was, of course, inspired. Can you direct me to this 'TFF' mentioned in your end note?
King Hawke chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
*laughs out loud* that was good! the ending was unexpected, and the story as a whole was both interesting and entertaining. I have come to the conclusion that all your Naruto stories are a work of genius. after reading...Operator, Fighters and Weapons, Crimson Edge, Full Circle,Twenty cups of sake, Karma, and I plan on reading the rest, that is a fact that your writing is a work of genius. no If's, but's, or and's about it.
Dribble and dabble chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
wonderfull story, is it likely to be expannded.?
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Nice. Not much else to say really.
Awlric Hayell chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
*blink blink* Ya know, Fosfor-sama, in all my time on TFF (2 years give or take) And reading your godlike fics (1 year, thereabouts), I have not seen this one before. Well played, God of Fanfiction. Well played.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Wow, that was weird - but very, very good.
Knives91 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That was awesome. I'm favoriting it so I can come back from time to time and marvel at the complexity. Nothing like a good story to get the brain juices running!
firedrizzt chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
nice and very good first time hearing a different type of Minato and Kyuubi fic.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »