Reviews for Full Circle
Akira Stridder chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
wow! now that was awesome!
The Lord Of Pages chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Bitchen...
PiMPNaRuTo chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Brilliant!

Very nicely done XD
Dragonking20 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I've never had much of a liking about one-shots because you never get to hope for more. That being said I was less that willing to read this, but I did so anyway. Damn if it didn't make my day. This is really good, that part at the end about charging rent, Hahahahahahahaah, that was pure gold. The only bad part is that it IS a one-shot so I can't hope to read more soon. But anyway nice job, really good
Hebi R chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Well, I like it. Though the expresion on Tsunade's face when "Naruto' introduces her to his significant other...*grin.*
Storm Jumper chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This story is fucking AWESOME! You should make a sequel or something!
premiumshaday chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
THAT WAS ALL KINDS OF AWESOME!

MORRE!

I've read fics where Kushina is the Kyuubi, but this one is the best! And it's only a one shot? WHAT A LET DOWN!
Strumwulf chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Excellent story. It would be interesting to see how Konoha would react to Minato and Kyuubi showing back up.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
LOL! Brilliant ending!
The Red Shirt chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I enjoyed this, your spelling and grammar is good and the plot is unique. You also wrote a long oneshot, not the sludge that has been filling up the site recently.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
cool
Ero-kun chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Oh man! Despite few grammar mistakes and misspeling it's one of best one-shots I was given pleasure to read. My mind is in orgasmic state right now
Lord-Scruffy chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I find it very interesting that the image that you made of Kyuubi closely matches who Minato did fall for. I actually thought that the lady was Kushina until the fight with the Kyuubi. Very well done.
Ksai chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I like it very much.

Nice one shot and a very nice description of Yondaime.

And could you give me a link to TFF? If I google it - only some kind of mess comes out of it.

Thanks in advance!
Juoppo chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Cool idea, I must say and very well written, good job.

I must ask, though... What is this TFF and how can I access it? I find the information... elusive. Any information or help would be most appreciated on the matter.

Keep up the good work!