Reviews for Full Circle
JP chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Still a good read still want a followup
Nyos chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
That was...for lack of words, good.

And it nicely explains WHERE Uzumaki Kushina went.
Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
-"I might not be able to destroy it now, as long as you don't want it, beloved." She said with an evil smirk. "But I think I'll start charging them rent."-

that has got to be one of the best lines ever!

I do so love your work, and am thrilled that you're posting more of it here! Syx-neechan will love it!
Paladin-kriss chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
love it. keep posting
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
any chance of a sequel
coeur de lyon chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This is really very cool. I love the depth of the plot and the scope of the story and... the kinda eeriness/inverted forest feel this has to canon. If that makes any sense .

There were a few spellers and grammatical inconsistencies, but they didn't undermine the narrative. Which is nice. (I hate it when that happens.)
I Burn Water chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
another story, someones been bitten by the imagination bug, I wonder who.
Odin's Scribe chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I'm happy to see that you're posting more and more of your work on . Any chance we'll see "Fate Breaker" here in the near future?
Sun S. Li chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Defintely an active week for you Case, I'm still on Crimson Edge and you come back with this. You are truly an FF's wet dream, though I'm already taken by the author of the EvangelionxWarhammer 40k crossover. I don't know what I would do if i saw him in person(probally something not to be done in public). Thank you though for your fics, they're really enjoyable and you have allowed us to read them so thank you.
hmr chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Nicely done, a very good read.
Ice Kirby chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Great story a bit weird but still good.
MobMentality chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I find it funny that the Kyuubi has the same hair colour as Kushina, especially since Kushina hadn't been revealed at the time you wrote this.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4