Reviews for Playing with Fire
CaseyJr chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
I love your story! Brathan is so cute but Brooke really sleeps around ;). Are you going to end this story one day. I hope so!
perfectcouples chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
just found your story and i love it ! rooting for brathan! love them together they are just so... you know pls update asap:)
R a p t u s M i n d chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
Hey, I was looking through my favorites and saw you haven't updated this in a while. I hope you didn't give up on this story because it's pretty good. I'm kinda wondering are they gonna run away or stay or what lol. I really like the whole Lucas/Brooke/Nathan triagle, not so much the pucas and rathan thing going on. oh and if you have the police bust in gun blazing and shoot up peyton I'm totally fine with that hehe. Please update, I like this story alot.
sobreyra274 chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
im lovin this story more and more! its just so amazing! you did an amazing job! i cant wait to read more! i love how you have brathan together! hope you keep it that way! i love brathan! i love how brooke is going with nathan! i also love leyton are going too! i kinda hope leyton get together! hope you continue! also hope you up date soon!
sobreyra274 chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
sobreyra274 chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
im totally shocked! i love this story more and more! its so amazing! you did an amazing job! i cant wait to read more! i love how you have brathan together! hope you keep it that way! i love brathan! hope things work out for brathan!
sobreyra274 chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
sobreyra274 chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
i totally love this story more and more! its so awesome! you did an amazing job! i cant wait to read more! i love how you have brathan together! hope you keep it that way! i love brathan!
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
i totally love this story more! its so awesome! you did such an amazing job! i cant wait to read more! i love how you have brathan together and leyton together! hope you keep it that way! i love brathan!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
i totally love this story! its so awesome! you did an amazing job! i cant wait to read more! i love how you have brathan together and leyton together! hope you keep it that way! i love brathan!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
im totally lovin this story already! its so awesome! you totally did an amazing job! i cant wait to read more!
j0227 chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
This is awesome!

Please make the next one soon! 3
gukkiez chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
UPDATE PLEASE! I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S AWESOME! ]
lozaa x chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
please please please please please update, i love it so much! its amazing!

x
Marina chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
You can't write about real people on this site, and you can't write (even speculation) about their real lives. If you read the rules and regulations,you'd see that. It will be reported and an admin will remove it and possibly delete your account