Reviews for Her Favorite Nightmare
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Oh my kami!
thats perfect..
bewaremypengirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
u r an amazing writer! Do you have more quogan stories!?
Star197 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I've always wanted to kiss someone in the rain
Zzz chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Adorable
Loganlover3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Really good and Logan is just hot in the show!
Tvlover1999 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I liked the kissing
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was so fabulously cute! I really loved it!
Selumgirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I thought it was pretty good, especially because the characters are "in-Character". I must thank you deeply because it is quite hard to find a well-narrated fic...in general. You did a good job.

PS: The super trio consists of two boys and one girl...I'm the girl (and the only one who uses the account but meh...)
Li'l Milk Glass Chicky chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

FAVES, FAVES, FAVES!

I LOVE Quogan! I LOVE kisses in the rain! And a Quogan kiss in the rain? Beyond amazingly sensational and romantic and sweet! Gosh I would have loved to seen this happen on the actual show! I love the description and the Quogan love and this whole story! LOVE it!

I hope to see some more Quogan stories from you at some soon point!
St. Danger chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Adorable.

Some cliches are actually okay. I thought this was very well written, and used some excellent adult language other than "he said "...", she said, "..." they laughed, the end."
Lady Liln chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Very adorable and IC. I loved the ending especially.
Toygerzrock chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
OHMIGOODNESSGRACIOUS!

That was amazingly adorable, and cute, and fluffy, and just AMAZING! You should TOTALLY write another Quogan story.

It tied together really well, too.

And, I saw no gramatical errors. Triple A and two thumbs up!
Charm 4 Sure chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
So cute and I loved it
her name is erika chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Aww. This has completely made my day. *explodes from Quogan fluff*

You rule. And I love the hint of Mola, you threw in there. I like them together too. Anyways, I simply adored it, and everyone was in character. Could you give my story 'All Year Round' a read? I'd love to have your opinion on it.

This is so going on my favourites. I have to read again. In the words of Lola Luftnagle: EEP!

-favoouriting-