Reviews for World Tour
Squiggles chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Awwwwww that was such a sweet ending but really it could've been longer. The whole thing was hilarious.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
HoneyC chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
2 minutes into this chapter and I'm in tears. Drunk sokka and suki. . . no words!
TaangFanToph chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Am so happy they finally KISSED :D
TaangFanToph chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
I love this and we'll all know Aang would love to talk a peek at Toph ;)
TaangFanToph chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I love this :) TAANG
TaangFanToph chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love this :)
damnfancyscotch chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
HA! You've been Zuko'd. Perfect. He should have a moustache... what would he call it?
damnfancyscotch chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
That Toph commentary at the beginning? Fucking priceless!
Reviewer Person chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Uhhh.. That's it? Seriously? lol well, good story..
Chris of the Skazes chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Sweet sunspot, this stuff is gold! Very funny, I must say. Iroh being Fire Lord threw me for a second but I figured if it justified Zuko getting into shinanagins, all's well.

One question, are Zuko and Katara already 'official' or are they still in the Belligerant Sexual Tension phase?

Again, well done

"Sun is Warm, Grass is Dead"

- Chris of the Skazes
dawnyx chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I think I will definitely enjoy this humorous, light-hearted story. LOL at the Zukp/Katara being tossed away thing...what was she doing in Fire Nation by herself anyway? ;)
Kintora chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
It's a good story, and I was sad it lost steam at the end. I wish there was more of a conclusion, and that the Gaang visited more places and did more things. Like making Koh the main antagonist and doing something to fight him. Not sure. There are a million direction this story can take. Anyway, it was nice while it lasted and the humor was spot on. :) Good job!
Professor Pajamas chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
BEST STORY EVER!you should really make a sequel/prequel
FreeWritingCats chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is awesome! You have got every little detail of each of the characters down! Down to all those nicknames and phrases! I bow my head down to you.