Reviews for World Tour
The Last Firebender chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Finally! haha I think it was Aang who thought that.

Hope you publish next chapter soon!
Achalys chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
Haha! LOVED this!

I'm guessing that it was Aang who was all "Yes!". ;P
sTitchEd016 chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
Wahahahaha!absolute genius!

the chapters are super long and it overwhelmed me a little, but the effort of reading them was worth it!

very funny! and also very well written. All of the characters are within their personality. My favorite parts were the fights between Sokka and Zuko! i like to call it the "Zuko and Sokka show!" (or the other way around!)

Great job! Hope to read more soon!
animekraze chapter 5 . 4/28/2008

It was I who thought that.

D I love this, especially the humorous quarrels between Zuko and Sokka (with a hint of Ty Lee).
K9 the First chapter 5 . 4/28/2008

The stuff about the baby Platapus-Bear was adorable, and the reff to the Three Stooges was a riot.

Zuko spoke in a soothing voice, “Don’t worry. It’s my first time too. I’ll be gentle.” Ty Lee nearly swooned at that. Then Zuko started cackling not unlike his departed and demented father

BAHAHAHAHA! I can almost hear Dante Bosco deliver that line! And I thought Ty Lee's moment of inteligence and commentary about her... atributes, to be quite well played.

Wait... Is that the end? BOO!
jlandz09 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Just read first chapter and can't wait to get a little bit farther along. Love it love it love it! *adds to story alert* See you at the end of chapter 2!
Lu Ling Qi chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
I love this, the pairing is my favorite pls continue it pls!
Faeriimerlyn chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
Definitely one of the funniest Avatar writers out there, please continue this story(or any of your others)! I do have one suggestion, though. I don't know about anyone else, but occasionally I have to re-read sections of dialogue to discern who's saying what. Might want to add a coulple more lines(denoting the speaker) in there during conversations to help keep the reader on track.
StunningSpellRocks2345 chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
aww the ending was so good
StunningSpellRocks2345 chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
i love the story update asap please
Moonlit Steps chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
ok how should i explain this? hmm...

that was probably one of the funniest, thrilling, time consumming fanfic i've ever read!

when i come up with more adjectives i'll tell you. 8D
sTitchEd016 chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
wow...this was just amazing! it rivaled "Whisper to the SKy" in length! Very well written!
Faeriimerlyn chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
Definitely adding you to my favorite authors. I usually can't stand Taang(still undecided on Zutara), but you manage to pull it off. It's believable(even the rest of the Gaang fits right in) and it's funny as hell. Extra cookies for giving Suki some love, too.
Black-Dragon1003 chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
Haha! This is great! Serious and funny at the same time. I'm normally not a fan of TophxAang, but this is extremely well written, and it flows really nicely. Please write more!

aka Nala-chan