Reviews for World Tour
Energywelder chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
Very good, I think you should make a sequel though, the ending was a bit, obscure. Also whilst reading the last chapter (chapter 8) I feel obligated to mention, well done with incorporating quotes from "Blazing Saddles" by Mel Brooks, " A Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy", and "Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back"
Bryony-chan chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
i was going to say that the epilogue came on quite suddenly,though i do understand writers block well. I LOVED your story, very comical and i was re-reading practically every paragraph because it was just so awesome! XD

although Zuko and Katara's relationship isn't really given the decency of a good bit of mooshyness, maybe you could write a few one shots or something? i really want to see how you'd interpret them together o PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE?
LovelyIdiot chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I love this! It is HILARIOUS! I love Zuko and Katara, but I love Aang and Toph even more. Love to see more from ya!
kaerfratiug chapter 9 . 9/15/2010
awesome story! Love it! That was super long, so thx for the effort u put in :)
I31011 chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
wow I loved this story!

it was really good
Invader Rachel chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
i love this story! i wish you would countine! oh well its stil one of the best taang story ever
gtui chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
I actually loved this, good work :)
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH yeah I could put lol but it just doesn't do it justice so HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. There is Zutara in here isn't there?
TaangForever.x chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
That was a great story! I love it to bits! I think you should make a sequal ]
sailorvickii11 chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING IS 42! YES! :D MORE AWSOMENESS! :D
sailorvickii11 chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
YOU ADDED IN A LION KING REFERENCE! I LOVE YOU! i love that scene! and yeah i like your story too! shall review when read hte whole thing, but i just had to point out that you are AWSOME for adding it in! :D
deviocity chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
this is one of the most fun i've had in reading a fic. you had me laughing out loud on numerous occasions. it was just such a fun read. and it was brilliant how you wrote the gaang's interaction with one another. i esp loved the taang moments and the development of that relationship. anyways, thanks for the great read.
Frost-EVA-04 chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
Loved the story bro. You did great! Funny as hell among other things. I'll take a look at your other stories. Keep it up! Peace bro!
94yonders chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
omg, so cute! the most romantic place in the world!
94yonders chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
TOPH AND AANG! they are the best love team aside from katara and zuko. i really like this idea! it is so cute! i can't wait to read it all!

GREAT JOB to the AUTHOR!