Reviews for World Tour
94yonders chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
TOPH AND AANG! they are the best love team aside from katara and zuko. i really like this idea! it is so cute! i can't wait to read it all!

GREAT JOB to the AUTHOR!
Lord Death's Paramour chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
I have to say, I'm very disappointed. This story was great up until the last couple of chapters. You lost interest, and it shows. The majority was quite hilarious, however.
Elsil chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
I absolutely love this story. It's well written, the characterization is perfect, and the stories humor is top grade. And you've dropped hints to so many different show's and big names (Cheers, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Nietzsche, and so many more) that you honestly had me laughing my ass off.

You also did manage to end the story well, despite what your ending comments claim. Yes, you did leave it wide open. And yes, you probably could have worked more information about Koh and his desire for vengeance against Aang into the story. But sometimes, wrapping stories up all neat and tidily isn't a good thing. By leaving things open, you allow others to draw their own conclusions about what the characters are doing as their lives continue. And the final scenes that each person went through was very well conceived and executed.

If you ever chose to do a sequel to this, I hope that you bring as much intelligence, wit, and attention to detail as you did with this story. It was a pleasure reading it.
Elsil chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
This is an awesome story! And did you really, really make a reference to Red vs Blue? Lmao! Brilliant writing.
obliviandragon chapter 9 . 7/12/2009
nice story man...it was good interestin...oblivian
Flashfight chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Awesome so far, can't wait to see what happens
elfblossoms chapter 9 . 6/30/2009
oh. ehm. gee.

this story was so funny, and believable, and just amazing! i absolutely loved it. TAANG FTW.
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
AW Man! But great story anyway!
daveshan chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
It was a very good chapter. I'm glad you finished your story and gave Koh some action.
zutarababe chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
yay! that was great haha luv poppy's lil mind opinion there... xD
Adridere chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
Even if insane, it was adorable anyway. You made me laugh out loud. :-)
DarkAngel-Of-Sorrow chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
Once again this chapter was hilarious as the others

please post the next chapter soon
lazyguy90 chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
Aww... Shame about this. This was one very very very funny story. It was totally cool. But alrighty. Anyway, I hope you do put out oneshots. I'm looking forward to those...
Nate-Mihael chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
Oh well, it was fun (and cute) while it lasted. You're the (wo)man!
Ushio chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
See this how you do it when you want to stop writing, a quick note to inform readers. It's not hard to be considerate is it.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »