Reviews for World Tour
Nicky-Pickle-25 chapter 11 . 2/13/2009
This story is absolutely brilliant. I've read a lot of AtLA stories that attempt to be humorous and written in a way similar to yours, but they usually end up being too over the top or poorly written. However, your writing manages to balance humor with enough character development and plot to make for a very enjoyable read. I laughed out loud a few times.

This is an excellent and extremely enjoyable story. Well done!

I'm cheering for the Katara-Zuko hookup...I think it'll be epic, with all the buildup. :)

Keep up the good work!

~Nicky
FinFan95 chapter 11 . 1/3/2009
You are the best authr ofn this site! The humour is some of the best ive seen and i love your portrayal of Toph. All the best and please please update soon!
zutarababe chapter 11 . 12/28/2008
UPDATE SOON! THIS IS SO GOOD! HAHAHA! if azula n the rest of zuko's girls meet with him... HA i laugh at him!
MoonClaimed chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
Very, very good and very, very original. I really enjoyed reading this. There were a lot of classic moments. Please continue to update.
NonsensicalLyrics chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
This was rec'd to me over at the Zutara LJ. I need to thank that person because I love this!

You have a great sense of humor. Sometimes you need to something light and not plot heavy to just giggle at. Thank you!
ZekeFreek chapter 11 . 11/14/2008
Well done, this is one of the better on-going Avatar fanfics I have read. The use of references and themes is a good addition to the story. I'm glad to see such a good story set after the series. Even I as a fanfic writer myself was slightly disapointed by the finale, it had so much closure and finality (I guess that's why it's called a finale, heh?) to it I didn't think any real sequel fanfic would work out. But this story seems to work out just fine. The endless verbal volleyball gets a little tiring sometimes but it's still pretty enjoyable. I am very grateful for the sheer length of your updates alone, these first 11 chapters in word are a stunning total of 415 pages! The quality for the most part is great and always makes me laugh. I love your story and hope to see more amazing updates in the future, KEEP IT UP! ~HeartsToph~
Ladyluck523 chapter 11 . 11/13/2008
Wow...lots to read :)

I have been laughing my head off! Some of this is just too funny. LOL

I've loved the Taangy moments. They are just too adorable together! Aang being so protective of her is sweet...and Toph being a bad influence is so Toph :)

I've liked them wandering around, getting into one adventure after another. They are like one big happy family on a road trip...full of squabbles and incessant teasing but underneath really happy to be together and protecting each other from any outside danger.

Great work and I hope to see an update soon since I'm putting this story on alert.
kaibasgirlx chapter 11 . 11/2/2008
Wow, just managed to find the time to sit down and read this chapter.

Where to begin?

The humor was fantastic, I couldn't stop laughing! Except...when you kept going on about mountain oysters. I looked that up, oh my gd that is DISGUSTING. And then you kept mentioning it...yeesh, I was ready to close the browser, and then you stopped, until you got Sokka to start up again -_-

Anyway, the part about Jun was a bit unclear. Was it Iroh who hired her, or TWLS as a group? And I have to say, the Zutara is starting to get a little stale. I mean, I'm all for making fun of Zuko (ROFL Stinky the Septic Tank Cleaner! I think I busted a gut there! XDD) but in context with Katara, it's beginning to become really cliché. I mean, there's only so many times a ticked off Waterbender can be funny, though you do manage to pull it off really well most of the time, just it's starting to get less funny and more dragging on when you're waiting to see them FINALLY get hitched.

I have to say, I'm kind of disappointed cause I expected better action from Jun, but the thing with the swimsuit was awesome, so you're forgiven.

And what's up with Haru? (ROFL! I loved the thing with his hair 'cause I'm worth it' and also when all the people stared at him XDD) Black Serpent over his heart? Very interesting. Is he another of Koh's minion's? Oh! Wait! I got it! He sold his soul to the devil in exchange for pretty hair! Right? RIGHT? :D

LOL, j/k.

Anyway, I found Suki's 'funny humiliation story' rather unsavory cause of Toph's constant remarks. I mean, seriously.

And that's all the criticism I have for you. Or all the crits I can remember that I wanted to say.

Now onto the good stuff:

ADLJSLFJA;SLDJF;ALSJFDL;ASJF TAANG! Oh my gd, that was so freaking awesome! Especially the end, with the whole marriage thing, I was totally squeeing throughout! I absolutely LOVE how you avoided any clichés, like Toph getting mad or anything like that, it was beautiful, simply beautiful.

And I won't comment on the Sukka, because I don't think I'll have anything nice to say about it.

But excellent job on the Taang. Excellent job.

Update soon!

~Téa
Onikun00 chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
Wow. Great story. Really, it's been awhile since I've seen a great read especially involving the Avatar story line. It flows great, has substance, the storyline involves the mere rotation around their lives which is substantial enough for myself. The characters still have the same personalities that they had in the series. Personal conflicts are still present which is refreshing. Doesn't seem to have a slow moment in the mix. It's pretty great. I hope you continue writing, though it doesn't appear to have a goal in place other than seeing where our favorite characters go next, it's nice to at least have someone drawing it out for us. )

Thanks again. Keep up the great work.
imotel chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
OMG that was epic long to read... i really have to stop reading entire stories in one day.

now that that is over with i would like to congradulate you on the story, it has a great storyline and i couldn't tear myself away from my computer screen! i also want to congradulate you on how you wrote that 'crazy' chapter, if i had have seen some of it on tv i would have definetly thought that the person that had created it was on drugs.

their are so many other things that i want to mention, but it is just easier to stick with the whole this story is just awesome line... i will however mention how funny it is that everyone seems to be in zuko's love life... and the constant jokes sometime force me to stop reading for minutes on end because i cannot stop laughing.

lastly i want to say that your writing is magnificent, it just drew me in, and forced me to keep reading (along with the good storyline and awesome jokes). i want to thank you for the 5 hours i spent reading this, they were definetly not wasted!
Rizzz chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I've only read chapter 1 but I believed this story has a lot of potentials so please keep writing it _ oh and thanks a lot for the wonderful 1st chapter :)
laratoncita chapter 11 . 10/19/2008
Ttly loved it. Can't wait for the rest.
K9 the First chapter 11 . 10/16/2008
*chuckles* That's hilarious!

The first time I read this, I though Haru's mission was against Jun's, though now I realized my mistake. What is she planning?
Cynic the Supercritic chapter 11 . 10/14/2008
I see you're a fan of Ganxingba. Avatar TV all the way.
Liooness chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
great chapter and i hope zuzu does something soon. oh, and can't wait fro azula's surprise! great job and hope you update soon!
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »