Reviews for Pieces
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I love this,I wish there was more
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Well, well, soldier...

This was N-I-Ce.

Ah, unconventional pairings. Who doesn't love'em? LOL

Too bad you had to kill Haruka off. But I guess it was neccessary.

Nice work, son.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Lady Chitose chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Very beautifully written. I love the concept of Rei being fragile but trying to hide it with her independence. Michiru seems like she would understand this, so a relationship between them after Haruka's death makes sense. Great job.
ShoujoGirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
What a great piece of fic. I'm not sad at all.

This is one of my unusual favorite pairs, since that Stars episode.
Pyunji chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Nice! First time reading a ReixMichiru fic. Short but really well written. Good job!
jai-kun chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I believe I've told you this, but if I haven't, here it is again: I am not a huge fan of yuri. Slash in general, if I see it in a description, usually makes me look the other way, fictionwise. It's mostly because, 9 times out of 10, there isn't a basis for it in canon, and slash is written with almost a gleeful nose-thumbing voice. "Haha, you don't have slash in you, but I'm putting it there anyway!"

That being said, you are one of the few exceptions. Your slash is very pretty. Not just beautifully written (I have come to expect that of you _) but also pretty. You don't force it on your viewer, they see it as if it's happening before their eyes, and when you write it, it comes across naturally. Very few stories (both canon and fanfiction) can get away with that. Well done :)
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
this is interesting, another of those alternated pairings thanks i enjoy it :)