Reviews for Now or Never
jjj chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
poor jake... *tear*...but she did the right thing by telling jacob...he really needs a girl

still love the story, even though it's sad, it does teach a life lesson
Lovebugs chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
What a fantastic story! I was also very sad for Jacob, but hey in the long run he will be glad Bella told him the truth. :) Thanks for sharing with us. Again you did a wonderful job with your writting. Thanks Again!
watdaforks chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
yayy! ahaha very good story. ] kind of steamy at the beginning though... but anyways, i liked it a lot. GO TEAM EDWARD! xD LOL
FitzwilliamDarcy chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Great one shot. I liked that Edward gave her the ultimatum, and that Bella refused to take all the blame for the situation. Jake will get over it in time - Edward & Bella, they belong together! In other words, I didn't find the story sad in the least...
edwardbella001 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Wow, that was really good! So so sad for Jake! I feel so bad for him, but this is an awesome oneshot!
purple wolves chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
i think that this story has great potential! what can i say? so far i have loved every single story you have written!
Elizabeth Scott chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Ah, finally the real life version of Bella and Edward. Beautiful. Just beautiful. Even though it's a one shot, it would be cool if you added something to it. Like when they met or one of thier 'talks'. (hint, hint)
Gwarpy chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
wow. your writing is amazing! that was very well written my eyes got all watery! that was just so sad but in the end i was happy that she picked edward but i felt bad for jacob! but edward and bella were made for eachother and bella will always stay with him. while i was reading the story i could feel the pain that bella was going through it was just amazing.
not done baking chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
The changes were great!
CJade329 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Aw that was so cute! You are such an amazing writer!
EdwardsMyHero chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
omc. i loved it. i liked the ending. i'm team edward if you didnt't notice.
perpetual.marble chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
that was so sad! i'm for jake though, sorry. i liked all the description! is it a one shot, or are you gonna continue it?
iamvamp chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Aw! fantastic as always! ]
TwilightAddict40 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Beautiful, as always! Poor Jake, but Bella and Edward, they just have to be together.
Gasp-x chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Not fair. D;

I mean, I was reading the story, and yeah I was sad for Jake, but I wasn't crying or anything.

Until that last line.

I don't know, it just made me all teary-eyed. xD

You're a wonderful writer.

Keep writing. ;D