Reviews for Now or Never
holymolyitsclare chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I love it! Like most of the things you write. ] This is a great story. I personally don't like Jacob very much. I don't think he was right in putting Bella in that position in Eclipse, but w/e. I don't like tos ee anyone hurt, but if I had to chose between Edward and Jacob, it would have to be Jacob.

] Great job, though. I loved it!
JSTEW chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
mm,Edward,if I was w. Jake,I would leave him for Edward soon pls.
LilyAlice chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I LOVED this one shot, it was beautifully written and full of emotions. One of your best pieces of writing, I liked how well you wrote the heartache and the love and desperation.
doreansmomma chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
WOW! I think I literally stopped breathing when Edward said, "It's now or never Bella," and then she went with Jacob! But, of course, it ended like it was suppose to with Bella & Edward beging together! YES!
x.eternalBLISS chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
yay! from what it looks like now! first review!:)

ZOMG! that is so sweet! you should have written that as an actual story not a oneshot!

maybe you could continue? pretty please? :)

i absolutely loved it! :)

ill keep it on story alert just in case you change your mind! :)

devadasi7 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
i am so loving your one shots! they are like getting little presents for no reason at all. : )
Tamper with my memory chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow that was powerful Cried my eyes good.
daltonites chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I liked this. What a cool twist to the usual story lines!
HeswamtoFrance chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
It was good, really good.

Forks1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Crap... Dang... wow! That was completely awesome... I felt so many emotions through this chapter! My heart was in my throat right along with Bella! Great job! Cant wait for another one shot from you or story!

hot 101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow! that had to be the most powerfull oneshot I've ever read!.You did an AMAZING job of writing it and I actually cried almost the whole time was just- ugh! I wish I could tell you how amazing this was but words are failing me lol, just know that your an amazing auther and the story was lovely!.
Free Energy chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
wow! that was amazing!

i truly loved it

it had the right amount of sad and everything else in it

keep writing your stories!
blueheronpl chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Aah...Edward *sigh*. I know you meant this story to teach us something, but I think all I learned was to appreciate Edward even more! Sorry - I'm so shallow!
Xo.Simply.Jasmine.oX chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
that was a realy good one shot! amazing]]
edwardNOTjacob chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
...far too young and clever :)

241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »